1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ESPN just said

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by snowconeman22, Oct 21, 2018.

1. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Ah, so now pointing out that Hill is not terribly bright and is making some of the absolute most ridiculous hot takes is a "dog whistle" now? You are just outing yourself as a simpleton by picking this hill to die on. Either way killer, if you want to me more than just laughed at, you are going to have to come stronger than that.

2. Swish4fives

Swish4fives Member

The weird thing to me is all the fans and media members encouraging Ingram's violent behavior because they don't like floppers. Like dude you're nearly 7' tall with inspector gadget arms learn to play some Defense lol.

snowconeman22 and D-rock like this.
  3. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

The funniest part of all is that Ingram literally flopped on that play, it's why the foul was called in the first place. If he doesn't make such a scene of flopping, it's possible that nothing is called at all.

snowconeman22 likes this.
  4. Vivi

Vivi Member

So embarassing, and she probably can't even realize it...i'm kinda sad for her lol

D-rock likes this.
  5. DonKnock

DonKnock Member

You've exposed yourself plenty of times.

Go run back to Turning Point USA for a new set of talking points MAGAboy

Mr. Space City likes this.
  6. dreamshakin

dreamshakin Member

I got rid of cable and now I just stream most the games. Best thing to ever happen to me is not watching espn anymore. I occasionally check out clips on YouTube for laughs, but it is just straight entertainment garbage

Handles and DonKnock like this.
  7. Reeko

Reeko Member

this is so amazing...there were no “Harden antics” last night

all these people crying about flopping, but tell them to produce just 1 clip of Harden flopping in this game and they won’t be able to

I’m starting to think what happened is that Harden is very physical on his drives and had bodied Ingram a couple of times already...Ingram was already battered and bruised because he’s weak, and then when Harden bumped him out the way on that fastbreak drive Ingram probably got another bruise and then snapped...there was no flopping going on

Richie_Rich, snowconeman22 and Deuce like this.
  8. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

LOL you can't be serious.....I mean, you clearly aren't a serious person, but what I'm saying is that in this instance you absolutely have to be joking as part of a troll bit, right?

Anyway, I don't feel like feeding a brainless troll like yourself any further, so it's going to look like I'm ignoring you.....but that's mainly because you aren't worth my time and I'm not going to let you keep trying to derail this thread. So as I said earlier, run along killer, you're done here.

fckbandwagons likes this.
  9. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

10. DonKnock

DonKnock Member

Please put me on ignore racist. I don't like you nor your ilk, no trolling needed.

Mr. Space City likes this.
  11. D-rock

D-rock Member

Jemele Hill is a known Lakers apologist. Her objectivity on all things sports is suspect. Especially when she adds her political rhetoric and BS on “about that life”.

Embarrassing. SAS has more cred and respect, and he’s a douche.

12. Vivi

Vivi Member

They just need something to hide the terrible night their darling Lakers had...they were soo soo ready to celebrate and kiss Lebron's ass after a win against the Rockets, that when they ended up not only with a loss, but with a loss after a fight insitgated by those scrubs/idiots of Ingram and Rondo well, they just ended up shook, lmao, pathetic.

D-rock and DonKnock like this.
  13. Mr. Space City

imagine giving props to a player because he got mad and shoved someone because he was getting styled on.

harden hate is absurd lately.

14. BackdoorHarden

Wow. you two are better fight than last night! Who will do a Ingram and sucker punch by creating a troll account to defend himself like KD?

DonKnock likes this.
  15. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Better watch out saying factually accurate things like that, we've got a knuckle dragger in here who will accuse you of "dog whistling" and being a racist for it.

16. Dankstronaut

Dankstronaut Way, way out here.
    Supporting Member

Had it coming? So what, Ingram and rondo are here to teach harden and cp3 some respect...how’d that work out?

10 years in the league and little kids still need teaching about their reaching. Quit touching James Harden when he’s standing still on the 3 line. Jesús’ juices, I could coach defense in the nba I guess.

How about Lebron’s home debut in LA was overhyped, the Lakers didn’t play inspired ball and a better team came in and kicked your ass twice?

17. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

18. Handles

Handles Member

I’m sure dreamshakin knows this but to anyone that doesn’t:

1. Download an adblocker and antivirus
    2. Google “nba streams reddit” and the subreddit should be the first hit
    3. Enjoy any nba game you want

This also works for mlb and nfl. It’s what made cutting cable years back so easy for me.

dreamshakin likes this.
  19. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Ingram flopped

Rocket River

20. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Worst thread title in internet history?

snowconeman22 likes this.