1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ESPN anchor Jemele Hill called President Donald Trump a white supremacist.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Daddy Long Legs, Sep 13, 2017.

1. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Well he is.

DD

No Worries likes this.
  2. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Nope.

It's only an issue because you guys made it one. Jemele has been political and outspoken all throughout her career, yall just now realizing this?

She has been vocal about the Kaepernick stuff on that very show.

As @Haymitch said. Why do you care what someone said on a show you don't watch and a channel you claim to not care about?

el gnomo likes this.
  3. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Nerve touched.

el gnomo likes this.
  4. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

I'm honored. First book you ever read, amirite, b****? :D:p

The truth hurts, eh?

5. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

Look folks..., another mentally disabled person who can't read or comprehend answers and explanations that have been repeated over and over again. I'll answer you this way now, I don't care as much as you should care about your learning disability. I'm worried.
    Nope, only "touching" going on is when you touch yourself when thinking about Trump and the Russians
    You don't know what truth is. You and many others live in fantasy land.

6. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

Triggered! What happened to make you so salty? Did dey terk yer jerb?

[​IMG]

7. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Was this really necessary? Probably time for you to step away from the keyboard. I'm the wrong dude and won't go back and fourth in a namecalling insult contest, I think that says more about you than me.

Anyways, maybe read and understand that Jemele has been doing this for YEARS. YEARS. She's been heavy on the Kaepernick stuff, on that very show...again, you just now realizing this?

el gnomo and KingCheetah like this.
  8. ipaman

Of course it wasn't and just to clarify, ESPN, liberal media, and conservative media have been doing this for YEARS.

9. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

[​IMG]

10. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

im just quoting trump. i do agree that most of what comes out of his mouth is stupid garbage though. if you dont think its racist to say an american-born federal judge cant do his job b/c he is "mexican" thats your problem. im not trying to convince anyone of anything...just pointing out facts.

11. jo mama

you dont think its racist to say an american born federal judge can not be unbiased b/c he is mexican...but jemele hill is racist for saying boston is racist. who has the mental disorder again?

i never said blacks cant be racist. your reading comprehension sucks.

i never said no biases exist on racial, sexual, social, ect...prejudices exist in the American court system...your reading comprehension still sucks. i said its racist to claim that an american born federal judge can not be unbiased b/c he is mexican. thats what trump said and its straight up racist. i notice you once again fail to say that comment is racist.

none of this has anything to do with the fact that it is racist to say someone cant do their job b/c of their heritage.

12. jo mama

that is not one of the quotes in question and you know it...you're a straight up liar. sad.

and dont try to make this a partisan issue...republicans including speaker of the house paul ryan came out and condemned his comments too...

13. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

In the real world, it has been decided in court that it is not permissible to protest a judge over their ethnicity. There isn't the same leeway allowed as there is with jurors. That is the real world. It's why Donald Trump's lawyers never made a complaint about the judge and his ethnicity. That was all Donald.

Again claiming a person can't-do their job correctly because of their ethnicity is indeed prejudiced.

14. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

The judge incident isn't even close to his worst transgressions towards race relations.

I think this most disgusting and disturbing act is being in alliance with Sherrif Joe and allowing a law enforcement officer to violate BASIC Constitutional rights without impunity. Joe's violation of Constitutional rights is as explcitly racist as one can be.

15. ipaman

@jo mama reading your replies, it's clear you agree with me but won't admit it publicly. smart boy.

@FranchiseBlade prosecutors, defenders, and judges "obey" the law publicly but privately they do what it takes to win for themselves and their clients. trump is naive and stupid, he's says **** out load like an unfiltered toddler.

@fchowd0311 agreed the judge incident is what all good lawyers do on a daily basis they just don't say it out load with a mic in their face. the sheriff joe thing to me is not about racism either though. the sheriff joe thing was a friend taking care of another friend. remember sheriff joe was a huge birther, like trump. also, sheriff joe, just like trump, does says and acts in public. we all know that LEO's racial profile but sheriff joe is the only idiot i know of that does it out in public with no regard for anyone or anything. so to me the pardon is about race at all, it's about friends helping friends which all presidents have abused the pardon power for since forever.

but like i said, the common sense angle doesn't remove a president. need to turn and over turn every move and decision in an attempt to attach it to treachery and damnable angles. only that will get him removed.

16. ipaman

17. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Somebody's had a lot of coffee this morning... (or Fox News).

el gnomo and KingCheetah like this.
  18. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Yeah....

I don't think Trump is a white supremacist, I've said that.

It just amuses me so many people are now finding out about Jemele. My guess is, the moment she starts losing ESPN money is the moment they replace her, but she blew up on the channel probably thanks to just giving her opinion and thoughts on sensitive topics and not being scared to do so. People tend to like that, right? I mean Trump was just 'Tellin it how it is' right?

#378 JayGoogle, Sep 19, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2017
    ipaman and FranchiseBlade like this.
  19. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

ipaman likes this.
  20. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

She forgot to preface her description with unfit, unqualified, ill-tempered and fat...

PS: I had to "Show Ignored Content" to figure out who you guys were replying to since it didn't seem like the usual RL or BTG claptrap. Lo and behold ipaman has crawled out of his bunker. Guess, I can unignore him for the comedy and eventual meltdown.

BANKTRUMPED

el gnomo likes this.