1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Eric Gordon's decision making

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by snowconeman22, May 3, 2018.

1. snowconeman22

snowconeman22 Member

To me , Gordon's decision making is one my biggest concerns .

Gordon has always been a chucker ... so that part isn't necessarily concerning or unexpected. Shooters need to shoot , and even if he has not been as good this season , no one can deny that he can get hot and take our offense to the next level.

Furthermore , Eric is an underated defensive player ... so I'm not going to bash him on that side of the ball .

What concerns me more than anything is how he looks when he takes it to the basket. He looks terrified and completely unsure of himself. This guy has the athleticism to THROW IT DOWN . And he has done so multiple times this season .

Even if he isn't going for a dunk ... he needs to attack the rim much more aggressively. He will beat his man , and then try to get a little contact and throw up a floater .

Use the backboard dude !!

It would be one thing if this was an aberration just for this series because of Gobert ... but he looked like this vs MIN too.

Someone get this guy some confidence . Because James and Clint aren't enough to beat a well coached team ... especially if our shooters fall into a slump .

2. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

Also eric gordons boom baby

3. riko

riko Member

He and cp3 seriously need to step up. Eric just misses to many wide open threes

Rocket River likes this.