1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Eric Gordon needs to be a Rocket for life

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Zergling, Apr 25, 2019.

1. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

Is the movement to bench Gordon for House still alive anywhere?

2. dharocks

dharocks Contributing Member

Even though Gordon’s been relatively healthy the last three years, he’s still had some nagging injuries, he’s getting older, and he’s looked considerably less explosive this season attacking the basket. Meanwhile, his shooting remains streaky.

I’m not against extending him at a reasonable price, but it might be smart to quit while we’re ahead.

#22 dharocks, Apr 25, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2019
    jboslett likes this.
  3. Vivi

Vivi Member

Really sucks we don't have a big enough contract to move outside of Gordon going forward, even if he's discontinuous and sometimes frustrating, he's a very good player, perfect for this team. Just imagine how great would be to have him and be able to add another good/great player.

But in the end, all things considered, if there's a chance to get a guy like Butler i think you sacrifice Eric, just like you did by moving Pat and Lou for Chris.

4. bilaal14

bilaal14 Member

Check my history.... i have said this time and time again. Eric Gordon is the most important person on this team next to James Harden. X FACTOR.

deb4rockets likes this.
  5. Nice Rollin

Nice Rollin Contributing Member

He can't be. He's already played for other teams

6. Fantasma Negro

I hope he's traded for a more consistent player this summer

7. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

Has there ever been a greater dangling carrot that has played for the Rockets

I respect him for what he has done on the court

8. Plowman

Plowman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

CP3
    CC
    EG

Not a knock on Eric. We're deep..and thicc.

9. BigBum

BigBum Member

Agree, Gordon is rockets for life, 2nd most important player next to Harden. Tilman has 4 billion dollars, 4,000 million, it’s time for him to pay.

Kyle Lowry age 32, 33, 34
    3year 90 million

Milsap age 33, 34, 35
    3year 90 million