1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Eric Gordon and Other Things.....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by bilaal14, May 29, 2018.

1. bilaal14

bilaal14 Member

He has heart. He has toughness. He loves the Rockets and we love him. I want him to win a Ring with us. He deserves it. Just cannot see any scenario where the Rockets will not have to move him to add a quality player (superstar or all star). I just seen his post game, coupled with how he left it all out there.... we should find any way to NOT move him. He would be a big part of a championship team.

Bringing me to my second point.... Lets just say we don't get Lebron (I think we will). Who would be an ideal candidate? Boogie? KW? PG13?

There will be many people around the NBA that will be willing to take pay cuts to chase a ring and dethrone the Rockets this off-season for the league minimum. Our Depth will not be an issue.

Lastly, CP3 has always been hurt at the most crucial times. He is aging, and not like wine. It clear from the past couple season that he could be officially be labeled injury prone. Does he take a pay cut? Do the Rockets offer him a shorter deal and slightly below the max? 3 rather than 4-5 years?

Just somethings on my mind before I lay it down.

jevjnd and Lawlruschang like this.
  2. Lawlruschang

Lawlruschang Member

took a time travel pod back from 2019, eh? ;)

jevjnd likes this.
  3. ryano2009

ryano2009 Member

Most likely will offer Cp3 3 years semi- max

as for Gordon I wan to keep him so bad, the dude has been healthy all 2 season with us, even though he had 2 tough rounds in the playoffs but he definitely showed up for WCF