1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Enes Kanter to be arrested?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Carl Herrera, May 20, 2017.

1. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

He really did. Sad.

2. Brown Lost It

Brown Lost It Member

I enjoy it when I walk in the street and see all those things.

other countries have books and nice buildings and good literature and fine art.That's not what defines culture.

we just have different a definition of what culture is. I admit I've never been to New York but I've visited many US states, easily 30. it's not just me who has noticed it but a few of my friends visited America from overseas said the same thing. America lacks good culture. Outside of fast food and donuts we really don't have much. its in-authentic, and theres no substance. whatever we do have thats good is hard to find and definitely under appreciated.

in other countries culture is literally everywhere you look. here, I've seen some in Utah, Denver, cali and Florida. But for the most part we're just strip centers and shopping malls, with tall buildings downtown and fast food everywhere.

3. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

Lol at this simpleton generalization. Sorry, you just don't know the right places to go. Enjoy your donuts.

Killatron 2000 and tinman like this.
  4. Brown Lost It

Brown Lost It Member

enjoy your Coca-Cola

The most culture I've seen was in those states, oh yeah New Mexico and for Texas only San Antonio and Austin have some culture. im sure Detroit and chicago has some...never been.

be honest man this country is less than 250 years old. youre not going to see culture everywhere like you will in other countries that are thousands of years old. and that's OK. Why are you guys so offended by this

anyways, I hope everything goes well for enes kanter.

tksense likes this.
  5. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

Bro you traveled to a foreign country. Congrats. I remember my first beer too.

Let me guess... You're less than 25? You don't know **** about the world. Welcome and good luck. I'm not even that much older than you, but your naivete is shining thru.

6. Brown Lost It

Brown Lost It Member

no I am older than 25. Relax, why are you so upset?

7. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

I'm not upset. I just think you're not very intelligent. And not even close to how far you're deluding yourself about how cultured you imagine yourself to be. Get a grip.

tellitlikeitis and tinman like this.
  8. Brown Lost It

Brown Lost It Member

and I'm not losing any sleep because el gnomo thinks im unintelligent. good night.

9. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

Good night to you as well.

10. wizkid83

wizkid83 Contributing Member

What do you even mean by culture at this point?

11. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

you basically have a newb going onto Clutchfans thinking he knows everything and saying outrageous crap without any logic or evidence to gain popularity or sense of self worth.

It's nothing new. There's was some dumb kid who was a freshman at UH trying to tell us old posters about how players in the 80s did and none of it sounded right for people who watched hoops. turns out the dude just googled stats and made stupid analogies and acted like he was there.

Then we got some stupid Lin fan who pretended to be a 60 year old Astros fan, just googling random Houston facts, but never posted in the Astros forum and just went on about how Lin is some super hero.

All these idiots get banned sooner or later

12. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Dude, you've lost it. You've been done brown. Get a grip.

AroundTheWorld and tinman like this.
  13. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Erdogan - Hitler of your century? Really?!

14. Fantasma Negro

15. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

Its no longer a secular government.

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  16. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

17. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

One of the rare occasions I agree with you.

It irks me when celebrities use their fame to pitch their beliefs. If I spend my time and/or money on entertainment, i don't want to be preached at. That is what church is for. Keep politics out of entertainment.

18. raining threes

If Turkey is so wonderful you should move there permanently.

Bet you would have a different outlook then.

I thought this was a BB forum?

AroundTheWorld and el gnomo like this.
  19. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

to the gnomo and lost it's Kanter banter:

[​IMG]

Louka and el gnomo like this.
  20. DonatasFanboy

DonatasFanboy Member

I've never been to the US. I wish to visit there some day. My great grand mother was a Pennsylvania American who emigrated to Europe after WWI, as I understand because of a man. Bad timing, half of her children were sent off to Siberia 20 years later, because of American connection.

My girlfriend lived in Indianapolis for a while. Probably not the most cultural place in the US. Her impressions were similar to Brown's. She might be a bit of a snob though, she's an art philosopher.