1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Eminem's New song rulez

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by TeXaSalsa, Apr 21, 2000.

1. TeXaSalsa

TeXaSalsa Contributing Member

Eminem's new song The Real Slim Shady is so awesome. i nearly fell on the floor after the lyrics on will smith and christina aguilera lol. has anyone else heard it?

------------------
    --TEX

2. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Hey, I like Will Smith, but I like the slam he made on boy bands... [​IMG]

'Cause I'm Slim Shady, yes I'm the real Shady, all you other slim shadies are just imitating... so won't the real slim shady please stand up, please stand up, please stand up...

LOL! He's got issues.

------------------
    <this space for rent>

3. TeXaSalsa

TeXaSalsa Contributing Member

Clutch will proly kill me for this but these 3 lines were so funny i nearly choked

a couple of funny funny lines

"will smith dont gotta cuss to sell rap records. well i do so f*** that and f*** him too."

"and thats the message we deliver to little
    kids and expect em not to know what a womens *#$*#* is. of course theyre gonna know what it is by they hit 4th grade they got the discovery channel dont they?"

"christina aguilera better switch me chairs so i can sit next to carson daily and fred durst, and hear em arguing over she gave h**d to first."

hahahahahaha he has so many problems but his songs r creative and so darkly funny.

------------------
    --TEX

[This message has been edited by TeXaSalsa (edited April 21, 2000).]

4. SirCharlesFan

SirCharlesFan Contributing Member

Does Eminem have a new record coming out?

------------------
    The Chuckwagon came, saw, and threw people through windows!

5. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Yup. The Marshal Mathers LP is supposed to be released May 23.

------------------
    <this space for rent>

6. Drag-On 88

Drag-On 88 Member

that song is the jam...i saw the making of the video last night... it's just as funny as the song is...

"MY BUM IS ON YOUR LIPS, MY BUM IS ON YOUR LIPS...."

ha..ha..ha... too funny [​IMG]

------------------

7. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

What he says about Christina is offensive. I heard she was gonna sue his ass like his mother but her record company told her not to. I know Eminem is trying to be funny. Why does a true rapper like Dr. Dre associate with Eminem? That is sad. If he ranked on Britney, it would be on....

[​IMG]

------------------
    Gimme the Rock

[This message has been edited by Smokey (edited April 25, 2000).]

8. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

It would be on alright... on every radio station in America. None of these knuckleheads can sing. Well, ok, maybe Christina if she can get rid of her 3rd grade lyrics.

------------------
    ?

9. Drag-On 88

Drag-On 88 Member

whoa!...that's pretty cool, Smokey...he mentioned Britney's name, but he didn't rank on her like he did Christina. Dr. Dre signed Eminem 'cuz the boy is a lyricist, he's got an original flow and i guess that's why so many people like him, plus he's funny as hell [​IMG]

------------------