1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Electricity providers

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Pistol Pete, Oct 1, 2007.

1. Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Can someone give me the lowdown on the electricity providers in Houston? I am with Reliant now and I've had it with them. What company and what particular plan do you recommend?

Thanks for any and all feedback.

2. JunkyardDwg

JunkyardDwg Contributing Member

Was on a month-to-month plan with Reliant and it was pretty damn high...so I switched to First Choice...get a better rate, a rewards program and they seemed to do good business based on what I read at better business bureau...Amigo and Gexas and SparkPowerBank might be less....but those companies either weren't members of the bbb or had a lot of unresolved complaints.

3. A-Train

A-Train Contributing Member

First Choice Power is awesome. 602 more rewards points, and I'll be able to get an electric knife!!

[​IMG]

WOOHOO!!

4. SLrocket

SLrocket Contributing Member

i think we got some new customer deal with green mountain. may be a cent or 2 more expensive but its clean.