1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Eddie Gill scores 8,000,000th point.

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Puedlfor, Apr 15, 2001.

Tags:
  1. Puedlfor

Puedlfor Contributing Member

On a layup with 10:37 left in the 4th quarter, Eddie Gill(?) scored the NBA's 8 millionth point in history. Memorablee moment in a meaningless game.

http://espn.go.com/nba/2001/20010415/recap/njnbos.html

------------------
    Founder and President of the Houston Homers Club(HHC) - Are you a homer? Join now!

The Rockets will be NBA champions. Believe.

2. Steve_Francis_rules

That's an interesting bit of worthless trivia. I think I'll go bore my friends with it. [​IMG]

------------------

3. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

I was about to say , MJ never scored 1/100 of 8 million points . The 8 millionth point in the nba , DUH!

------------------
    http://bbs.babitze.com

4. RocketsFanFromLa

Eddie Who?

------------------

Really a member since
    March 1999.

5. slcrocket

slcrocket Contributing Member

Hey, man, I LOVE Eddie Gill. I got to watch the guy play in college quite a bit, and he came to play every night and had a decent handle and shot. If we didn't have our backcourt set for the next twenty years, I'd consider picking him up. [​IMG]

------------------
    Jazzkiller

6. Steve_Francis_rules

I wonder how many of those points I've witnessed.

------------------