1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ebay] ePacket Delivery

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by HR Dept, Oct 29, 2013.

1. HR Dept

HR Dept Contributing Member

I don't shop on ebay often so I'm not suprised that I managed to let this slip by me... But, I recently purchased a mini reverse camera to install on my truck from a Chinese seller on eBay. It wasn't until after the purchase that i realized this and that delivery shouldn't be expected until Nov 12! I made the purchase on on the 22nd.

I noticed that the shipping method is "ePacket delivery from China". Has anyone else had a package shipped via this method, and if so how long was your wait? The tracking info for my package didn't update until this morning and it shows thats at a sort facility in China. So it looks like the 11/12 delivery date may be accurate for me.

2. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

I've ordered things from China before online. It generally takes about 3-4 weeks to arrive. Never really had a problem with the shipping quality other than the time factor.

3. josephnicks

josephnicks Member

this is why i click US Only after every search..

4. Eric Riley

Eric Riley Contributing Member

Yeah I've had stuff delivered through epacket delivery before. It always gets here; just takes a while (2-3 weeks for me).

5. ArtV

ArtV Contributing Member

I ordered a backup camera for my daughter's car from China. China, in it's never ending I-can-copy-that mentality, copied the real deal backwards and it didn't work in my car. Total waste of money as you can only get your money back if you ship the item back with tracking which isn't worth the hassle.

I've ordered other items from China before but as a general rule, I don't order from them anymore. Even the stuff that works, doesn't work long making the purchases a waste of time and money.