1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Earth to Dwight

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Dankstronaut, Dec 16, 2015.

1. Dankstronaut

Dankstronaut Way, way out here.
    Supporting Member

Someone somewhere on this forum knows someone who knows someone whose brother used to date the girl whose cousin worked at the bank with Morey's girlfriend's brother from 20 years ago right?

EARTH TO DWIGHT

DEM REFS BE LOOKIN AT YOU YO

STOP PUSHING PEOPLE RIGHT IN FRONT OF REFEREES

This is a high school, JV squad fix. You can't have a chocolate cannon for an arm and use it to stiff arm people right in front of the ref, does that really even need to be said??? Jesus tap dancing Christ. You also can't be a sub 6' white guy who only plays on thursday nights at the local hoopery but you ESPECIALLY can't be Dwight fkng Howard pushing people right in front of the ref. What planet are you on?

You mad about losing? 4 AND 4 AIN'T FIXIN IT
    You mad about shots? 1 POST MOVE IN 12 YEARS AIN'T FIXIN IT
    You mad about media? STEP AWAY FROM THE CAMERA
    You mad about obvious foul calls? STOP FOULING THE **** OUTTA PEOPLE

1 person likes this.
  2. Blurr#7

Blurr#7 Contributing Member

Didn't know Dwight was in outer space.

3. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

This man speaks the truth!! Stupid foul after stupid foul right in front of the refs. He's playing like he's freakin Joey Dorsey. Automatic foul and then an automatic brick when he posts up.

4. BackNthDay

BackNthDay Member

One thing I've noticed about D12 is that he is very temperamental and is easily frustrated by the normal. Then it carries over, like forever and he never seems to get out of his funk. He tries with fake laughter and playing around (i.e., the birthday party with Pat, James, and JB Jr. attended). Fake feelings all over the place with these dudes!!

5. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

While yes, Dwight does make some incredibly immature and stupid fouls (esp his propensity for flagrant fouls), Dwight also gets hacked ALL. GAME. LONG.

It gets a little frustrating after a while. When you get called for every ticky tack foul, and everyone else gets to drape on your back the entire game.

Not to mention the flops. I saw two of the most egregious flops from Denver last night. One of them was called against Dwight, luckily the other was caught and called the other way. But this happens every game. STILL, TO THIS DAY, refs don't know how to properly officiate big men. A foul is a foul. It doesn't matter how muscular the guy is. If you're on his back, he can't do anything.

6. motleydeflep6

motleydeflep6 Member

Quick question, didn't Dwight lose his brother earlier this year???

7. Bezzle

Bezzle Member

He did.. some time mid-October

8. emcitymisfit

emcitymisfit Member

Well he IS a rocket HAR HAR HAR

9. rockets13champs

Its Tjones inability to play defense

10. Dankstronaut

Supporting Member

You know who gets hacked all game long? Every ball player everywhere, in every game ever played. From local hooperies to whatever ring of Saturn Dwight is floating on these days.

He isn't getting cheap calls either. He's pushing people with refs standing 5 ft away. That's a good call, stop complaining.

11. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

He commits a clear and obvious foul.

Then argues about it.

12. bmd

bmd Member

He is.

[​IMG]

13. Dankstronaut

Supporting Member

hahahaaaaaaaaa

omg that's perfect!!!!!!!!

14. linkz1993

linkz1993 Member

Playoff Dwight ?

15. Jerry36

Jerry36 Member

Everybody always complaining about howard not getting enough touches in the post. It's funny to me because they don't have no problem getting it to Dmo. If Howard wants touches in the post he's got to deliver when he gets the ball. He has to instill that confidence in his teammates that he can be counted on.

16. SuperKev

SuperKev Contributing Member

Thats because they are occasionally running actual plays for Dmo. Also they often don't both stacking the middle when dmo is in. You have to run plays designed to get the ball to a dominant big man. DH is shooting at almost almost 59%, close to his 61% career high. We had trouble getting the ball to Yao and Hakeem too but solved it. Its up to the coaches to solve this. Just stupid to let it languish.

17. kingkingston

kingkingston Member

Earth to Derp...........half the fouls are not even fouls, he gets the same treatment against him with pushes and the other player doesn't get called for the foul

18. D-Lite

D-Lite Contributing Member

[​IMG]

Love,

D12

19. Dankstronaut

Supporting Member

Hi. Resident of this big blue rock, both feet on the ground and everything. I can see the games too, I'm well aware not only as a fan but as a player of how basketball officiating goes. He doesn't get every call ever. I guess that puts him in the category with me and him and everyone else not named lebron or Michael Jordan.

You think I'm wrong?? Lol....this is obvious stuff here. Yall one starred my thread when it shouodve put me on the short list for next head coach.

he has the mental tenacity of a child. when was the last time Tim Duncan was more focused on the refs? Somewhere in between all the chips right?

20. Jerry36

Jerry36 Member

Where is DH dominant at? I have never heard of dominant center being taken out of his game by 6'7 power forward. This guy has no post skills that 's why no plays are drawn up for him. We as fans and the team feel more confident when the ball goes to Dmo instead of DH. A dominant big definitely has post skills. Has it ever run across your mind that Dmo has post skills and is the reason why plays are designed to get him the ball.