1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live, including SGA and the Thunder taking on the New Orleans Pelicans

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

EA Gives Release Schedule for Dragon Age, Mass Effect 2, and Bad Company 2

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by RC Cola, Feb 3, 2009.

1. RC Cola

RC Cola Contributing Member

Source is Shacknews for these reports:
    http://www.shacknews.com/

Also some other stuff...

A couple of other delays and release notes. Mirror's Edge and Dead Space are both past 1M copies. L4D is at 1.8M+, not counting Steam sales. And EA had a horrible quarter ($641M net loss). Guess that means EA will quit trying to be innovative... :(

edit: Oh yeah, forgot to add...

The Shacknews reports suggests that EA was implying that ME2 would release on PS3/360 ("multiple platforms"). EA PR later confirmed that they were talking about PC/360, not PS3.

#1 RC Cola, Feb 3, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2009
  2. wreck

wreck Contributing Member

awesome!!! looking forward to mass effect!!!

3. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Crap! I was hoping Dragon Age was going to stick to an early-2009 release. :( Ugh... I don't think I'll be waiting for any games now in the first part of the year.

4. Trip

Trip Member

Apparently they also pushed Godfather II to 2010. It was supposed to come out this month.

5. RC Cola

RC Cola Contributing Member

Not really related to the EA news, but I was checking out Shacknews earlier to see if any other details came out. Turns out GameFly bought Shacknews. OK... :confused: