1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Live Rockets Discussion
    Before the NBA playoffs resume Friday night, we're talking Rockets, including individual team awards. We're live NOW!

Talking Rockets - LIVE!

E3 2017

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by RedRedemption, Jun 10, 2017.

1. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

It's more like the strippers are there and you forgot your eyeglasses, but I feel you. :)

2. Nippystix

Nippystix Member

Looks like I'm the only one intrigued by Fortnite. I remember following the development of this game years ago (since it seemed like an odd change of direction for Epic Games), then it fell off my radar, so now I am pleasantly surprised that it is coming out relatively soon. Anyone else interested?

3. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

I've followed development on it (I like Epic a lot), but wasn't really impressed. The game looks cool, but it's basically Horde mode from Gears of War as a full game. Alternatively you could say it's Horde mode with a bit of Minecraft thrown in.

I just couldn't see myself playing it much more than once unfortunately. I am interested in trying it though for giggles.