1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Dwyane Wade open to leaving Heat

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by J.R., May 28, 2015.

1. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

ingenious move to sabotage the Rockets

and you surely got yourself enough attention

2. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Wade 2005-06 over Harden that is

3. Mr Chuck Norris

Triple double in game 5 with the flu (also was an elimination game)

4. ThaShark316_28

You lost if you try and reason with rocketmc.

He. Doesn't. Like. Harden. Let him be.

5. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

The top is an obvious photo-shop and the bottom is when he was working out for the Bulls and not yet a signed NBA player...

6. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

Wade is an incredible specimen. Westbrook is his younger doppelganger. With that said he's got a knee that is Brandon Roy like status...

7. rocketmc

rocketmc Member

Yeah, when the pressure was off. Game 4 WCF other guys step up so he didn't have as much pressure. I can tell you James will not have an MVP season next year because this playoff exposed how to defend James. Rockets will be battling for 8 seed if they keep on running that stupid offense. We barely made to 2nd seed because other teams were badly injured. And don't give that crap that he needs more help. If you only run one play for every possession, it easy for other team to defend you. Wonder why he came off the bench for OKC? because he couldn't play with another playmaker.

3 good games out 17 games of playoff games isn't bad. I guess.:rolleyes:

8. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

you have a right to your opinion. but it is nonsense

9. bobloblaw

bobloblaw Contributing Member

This is ridiculous. You are contradicting yourself. Did Harden choke or did the Warriors learn how to defend him properly? How in particular did the Warriors expose Harden? His best game of the playoffs came in Game 4. Magically, within 2 days, Kerr unlocked the key to defending him? We all know he had a terrible performance in Game 5 but it had little to do with the defense.

10. da_juice

da_juice Member

What salary would you guys take Wade on? He's proven he can play off the ball (as he did on the Heat), and he would only have to be a spot up shooter and occasional secondary playmaker (which would be healthier for his knees). A guard rotation of Brewer/Harden/Beverly/Wade would be pretty good- I think.

11. da_juice

da_juice Member

Ah- it's been a long day. We probably wouldn't be able to sign Wade for anything close to what he would want while keeping Bev. But we might be able to get Brewer on a decent discount.

My question I guess is- do you think he could play well next to Harden? Would he fit here, and what contract would you feel comfortable giving him (all hypothetical here)?

12. bobloblaw

bobloblaw Contributing Member

The real issue is that Wade is not a PG. I understand that many fans would like a SG to play next to Harden, who handles the ball consistently, but who would guard the opposing team's PG? There's absolutely no way Wade is ready to be a 6th man but of course we'd take him with open arms.

13. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Too bad Bosh played more games than Dwight in the Regular season.

It was a nice try though.

14. jayhow92

jayhow92 Member

I don't even know where to start with this nonsense. Your logic is bafflingly stupid. You clearly have some agenda against Harden for whatever reason.

15. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

Dudes a troll fellas anyone that spews that kinda nonsense is not a knowledgable basketball fan. If he honestly believes what he said you have to wonder what other problems this guy has in life?

16. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Hahahah, fun stuff.

You played it too harsh bro. The art of the troll is to casually lure people in or to at least be creative. What other ID's do you use so I can put them on the ignore list also?

17. dragician

dragician Member

agreed.

18. rockets13champs

Imagine wade off the bench behind harden

19. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/netohastedt">@netohastedt</a> I heard that Dwyane and Pat have talked since everything blew up Thursday/Friday. I expect it to work out eventually.</p>&mdash; Ethan J. Skolnick (@EthanJSkolnick) <a href="https://twitter.com/EthanJSkolnick/status/605054189014642688">May 31, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>