1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

dumbest rumor ever,if you can top feel free to post..

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by cuneo77, Feb 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cuneo77

cuneo77 Contributing Member

i gotta pal whom i grew up with but he always thinnks he has or knows someone with the inside scoop, so check this one,
    he told me he works with a guy (at the med center) who "used to work for the bulls and then worked for the rockets cuz "pippen got him the job cuz they were tight" he said that supposely pippen was not happy here and a big part was hakeem, not only that, but he said that dream "didnt want to share the spotlight" so told the team get rid of horry and sam,or i want out" thats why the charles trade happened (i know this is dumb) not only that horry said he would of come back to houston and he might now that dream isnt here cuz he didnt like playin with him. but what theres more,he didnt like sharing the spotlight with steve,but this time the rockets sided with steve and got rid of hakeem, isnt this stupid??

2. MacBeth

MacBeth Member

Wilt Chamberlian to come out of retirement, suit of for the Rockets.

3. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

cuneo77, I can't even understand what you are trying to post.

4. DCballer

DCballer Member

5. cuneo77

well with all the stupid trade rumors goin around on here, and most of us being true fans and all, i figured you guys would laff at the so called "experts" like the guy i am talkin about ,thats all, i didnt think you guys would get all b****y about it

6. dn1282

dn1282 Member

i laffed.

7. AstroRocket

AstroRocket Member

Problem is, we can't even read your post. You know, with some periods and capitals and sh*t like that, it might've made for a better thread.

8. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

How believable. Isn't it funny that, every time they asked Robert who was better, Hakeem or Shaq, that he said Dream every time, even up to 2002? And when they asked him this year about playing with Dream, Shaq, and Duncan, he still said that Dream was the best center (which is really what Duncan is) he ever played with among those three? Funny, I met Horry when I was a waiter at Victor's Restaurant on 59 and the Sugar Land exit- actually talked to him for a few minutes- and he had nothing but good things to say about Dream, Drexler, and the whole group- and this was AFTER the 1996 trade.

We would please ask that, next time, you find a better source.

9. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

Lets all show our love guys..

dont forget to vote...

[​IMG]

10. cuneo77

it does say dumbest rumor ever,ya his source does suck,thats what i was sayin..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.