1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

DUKE has very improtant question for you guys!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by LHutz, May 22, 2000.

Tags:
  1. LHutz

LHutz Member

Almooo and heyparty and Crisco, and everyone else, do you know the answer to DUKE's question which is, "IS IT POSSIBLE TO TAKE TOOTH BRACES OFF YOURSELF??"

Duke is THINKING about trying, I am damned sick of these BRACES. The DENTIST and me had a falling out, long story, DUKE tell you some other time, AND I donot want to go back.

NEED to get braces off though.

Help.

------------------
    Robble robble robble HAMBURGLER in the HOUSE!!

Newlin and Harrisment like this.
  2. BobFinn*

BobFinn* Contributing Member

A bottle of Vodka and a pair of pliers should do the trick.

------------------
    You just want to be on the side thats winning.

don grahamleone likes this.
  3. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Naa... lie on your stomach, shove a crowbar between your teeth and the braces. I'll call your ex-wife, that ho, and ask her to jump up and down on the crowbar...

Should work like a charm.

------------------
    ?

4. dc sports

dc sports Member

Don't be silly. Pliers aren't necessary.

I've heard that a pipe unclogger, like draino, will dissolve the glue. Just swish it around some -- like mouthwash.

Seriously -- chin up. Just think of how the gals will fall all over you and your straight teeth! [​IMG]

------------------
    Stay Cool...

5. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Well, if they are not your own braces then you can certainly take them off yourself. Both the plier and crowbar ideas should work. If you are talking about taking off your ex-wife's braces (that ho), don't do it yourself as more professional measures are necessary, and I'd recommend talking to my cousin's friend Guido the unorthodontist. As a lawyer, you should appreciate his concerns for limiting your exposure to the procedure. And he will place sounds and images on the Internet for you to see anonymously, later.

If you are really going to take off your own braces yourself, I'd recommend renting a John Wayne movie (the Duke) for inspiration and some True Grit perspiration, then lathering up your teeth with a lot of Crisco.

6. CriscoKidd

CriscoKidd Member

okay, you will need

1 piece of strong fishing line
    1 impala
    1 friend
    1 braces

-tie one end of fishing line to braces
    -tie other end of line to car bumper
    -have friend accelerate car real fast
    -until braces are off

ENJOY!

------------------
    Cato is 7 feet tall.

7. JCBlazersGirl33

Um, you guys.....

Some one should find out where this guy lives and get him some help...he might hurt or kill himself.

I used to know someone who talked like that...used to...

8. Johnny Rocket

Johnny Rocket Contributing Member

I say someone should go to JCBlazersGirl33's house and get her some help before some crazy Rockets fan comes to her house and who knows what will happen. We are not fans of Quitten at all. I am just warning you, I hate to see girls get hurt even if they are Pippen fans.

<Marquee> <U>Disclamer:</U> I am in no way threatning you or encouraging violence against you I am just making an anti-Pippen Joke</Marquee>

------------------
    ~John~
    If you make it idiot proof, they will make a better idiot.
    Houston NHL

[This message has been edited by Johny Rocket (edited May 22, 2000).]

9. dc sports

dc sports Member

Just in case you are serious, and since I would feel somewhat responsible if Duke poisoned himself with Draino...

No. You can't take them off yourself.

The braces use a special glue which must be removed with a special solvent. The wire you could probably get out with any of the methods suggested above, but you would cause some serious damage to the enamel of your teeth.

My father once had a disagreement with my sister's orthodontist. To put it in a nutshell, he was charging like $35 for an office visit, once a month, just to look at the things. Dad went in and had a heart to heart with him, and worked it out -- $15 to look at, and $35 only when they had to actually be adjusted.

Assuming you can't work it out, find another desntist. Call around a bit, and get prices and reccomendations. You might even try out the referral number 1-800-DENTIST. Find one you can trust, and get their opinion. If nothing else, you should be able to find a dentist willing to remove them, provided you agree not to sue him later for crooked teeth.

------------------
    Stay Cool...

10. Calvin23

Calvin23 Member

Just go to another dentist.

11. Mango

Mango Contributing Member

I will drive the Impala.
    [​IMG]

Mango

------------------
    Arch Stanton lives!

Donate Blood!

12. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

I've got shotgun.

(meaning, I'll ride in the passenger seat, of course... nothing to fear Duke).

------------------
    ?

13. Mango

Mango Contributing Member

Dr of Dunk,

Did you ever see the movie "The Hitcher"?

Rutger Hauer is in the drivers seat with the girl stretched between the truck and the trailer.

Mango

------------------
    Live long and prosper.

Donate Blood!

14. LHutz

LHutz Member

See THIS is why the DUKE cannot get no dates?!?! I hang around with you guys, you have NO CONVERSATING skills! I asked about dentisting and YOU ARE talking about hitching-hiking and girls in trunks?!?!

YOU WEIRDS.

I made up with Mr Dentist, no kiss though HA HA AHA AHAHHA DUKE CRACKS hinself up!I get the braces off on June 2. THEN I will be a lean mean chomping machine!

15. Redglare

Redglare Member

Duke-

I know when I got my braces off, I had to wear a retainer. Did you ask your dentist if you could get one? They help keep your teeth in good shape. Plus, they are chick magnets.

------------------

16. 4chuckie

4chuckie Member

Duke, I thought you were getting a mail order bride to replace "that ho". What happened?

------------------

17. LHutz

LHutz Member

Redhair (HA HA HA DUKE cracks himslef uP!!) I am on retainer right now for several LAWSUITS and inasmuch therefore wherein, DUKE does not see the need for MORE RETRAINERS.

And you other guy don't ask questions ABOUT DUKE's privite life, you KNOW I donot like talking about that!!! There is NO REASON for DUKE to tell you that the mail order site turned DUKE down based on some personal infromation (stupid felonies on DUKE's stuped record!!, GO AWAY AGAHG Bees!!! There are BEEEES in my office?!? OW OW OW

OW

help

don grahamleone likes this.
  18. JCBlazersGirl33

very funny Johny Rocket. You had me rolling [​IMG]

I say someone should go to JCBlazersGirl33's house and get her some help before some crazy Rockets fan comes to her house and who knows what will happen. We are not fans of Quitten at all. I am just warning you, I hate to see girls get hurt even if they are Pippen fans.

What the **** is your problem? Are you some 5th grader with nothing better to say? What brought Pippen into this? My god, i'm not directing any insults toward you."even if she's a Pippen fan"? How does that make me any different than other girls? "And who knows what will happen"? I'm not telling you what would happen , but it won't end up with ME getting hurt if some a lunatic breaks into my house. Check yourself man.

------------------
    It's an absolute warzone in my house; I live with Rocket fans, Knick fans, and Laker fans.

19. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

Blazers Babe, lighten up.

[​IMG]

LHutz is just being the loony, fruitloop that he is. He can't help it. It's all that paste he ate as a child.

------------------
    We need some meat in the post!

[This message has been edited by RocketsPimp (edited June 01, 2000).]

20. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

She wasn't talking about Hutz, she was talking about Johnny Rocket's mafia whispers... LOL! [​IMG]

------------------
    ?