1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Draymond Green Hit Harden in the Eye Again in Game 3

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Shaq2Yao, May 4, 2019.

1. Buck Turgidson

Faried's elbow needs to meet Draymond's face. Where's Mutumbo when you need him?

2. Blast_Off

Blast_Off Member

Old Nan often told stories about the nut kicking eye poker, but no one believed such a cunt could exist. Unfortunately, he did exist, and he had powerful blood magic that allowed him to do whatever he wanted: foul, kick nuts, poke eyes, taunt players, yell in refs' faces, and everyone (the refs) was powerless to stop him. The long night of the nut kicking eye poking cunt lord was upon us....

slothy420, Earnie Banks and hakeem94 like this.
  3. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

we need a better angle

Earnie Banks likes this.
  4. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

Dirty fn pos.

5. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

look at here from 0:23 he hit harden in the eyes with his LEG?!!

Patience and dannah like this.
  6. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

if rockets dont file official complaint with tape on draymond and everything they are p*****s and deserve nba to toy with them

mastan, Voltik, Hard_foul and 2 others like this.
  7. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Legal? Look at Green shove out his forearm. Legal my ass, with all due respect. They are letting Green, and not just Green, get away with murder, and calling touch fouls on the Rockets. One of the only times in the game that one of the dudes calling it said, “That was a foul on Curry,” when he knocked the ball out of Gordon’s hands with a blocking foul, no foul was called. A moment later, the same ref who didn’t call the foul on Curry makes a cheap foul call on Gordon. MDA was livid, as was Gordon. An absolutely biased call by the ref.

It’s one thing to call fouls the same way on both teams. I’m used to that and the players adapt, but that’s not what happened in this game. Not even close. The great block by Capela at the end of the 1st? Ref calls a foul on Chris Paul. I never saw it. The block pumped up the team and the crowd, but GS gets 2 free throws. BS.

The other thing that pisses me off? The guys calling the game, including Van Gundy, didn’t say squat about the bad calls by the refs on the Rockets. Maybe once or twice the whole game, and it happened over and over again. They didn’t even call the foul by Green on Harden where he clearly slapped Harden’s right eye a foul. The guy pointed out the contact, but didn’t say it was a foul, or that the ref should have called it. It’s like they’re afraid they’ll get in trouble for saying the ref made a bad call, or should have called a foul and didn’t. It’s absurd. What are they afraid of? I can’t believe they didn’t see what many of us were seeing.

8. Reeko

Reeko Member

Harden really has some restraint...this clown needs an ass whooping

Y’all remember how Artest elbowed Harden in the head? I need something like that to happen to Draymond. Somebody needs to knock his ass out and send his Donkey buck teeth flying into the stands.

smp and slothy420 like this.
  9. fckbandwagons

fckbandwagons Member

Lmao, Green literally looks like he got claws

10. JW86

JW86 Member

How Green is not getting called out for his kicks and now this is beyond me. Rodman was dirty, but not like this. Send Faried in there to just knock him out and get tossed. No harm done. I seriously do not get players taking this crap from him, I commend Harden for staying cool, but someone has to stand up to that ****ing fool. It's not that hard, just elbow him hard in the face when he comes down for a rebound.

lw17, slothy420, s3ts and 1 other person like this.
  11. dannah

dannah Member

this is just insane

12. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

like only cause I laughed...
    but...

he needs his eye guaged

13. bmelo

bmelo Member

Thats nothing tbh. But poking James in the eye should earn him The Brazilian Finger of Justice right up his ass when hes coming down after rebound

Lovemachine2000 and BamBam like this.
  14. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

This is a perfectly legal screen. Rivers needed a teammate to call it out that’s not donkeys problem

Voltik, BigM, JW86 and 2 others like this.
  15. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

$50 to the tipjar if someone ends his season next game.

Dirtiest player I've ever seen. He's dirty to the point to where he's super good at it.

I've never seen a player so intentionally try to injure the other team's star.

slothy420, s3ts and FrontRunner like this.
  16. Jake Tower

Jake Tower Member

Does Harden have "connections" that can take care of a thing for him...

hakeem94 likes this.
  17. vick

vick Member

Put the Great White Hope in to kick him in the Nuts. Hardenstein. Then Harden and Cp3 can pay his fine. He is just sitting on the bench anyway.

Two Sandwiches likes this.
  18. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

Now i miss melo

hakeem94 likes this.
  19. dreamshakin

dreamshakin Member

I disagree about the pick not being dirty. Idk if there's a new rule to this, but the players always put their hands down when doing a pick. What is the reason to have his arms folded up like that? That only increases risk of elbowing someone. Rivers did flop, but setting picks like that will eventually get someone hurt

CCity Zero likes this.
  20. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

rockets need to file the complain and get the donkey suspended for the series...or they wait until he gouges hardens eyes out??!!

harden needs to threaten silver publicly that he will sit out the games until the donkey gets suspended!
    if i am harden i am not stepping on that court until the suspension.. my god i would like to win nba title but i like my eyes better