1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Draymond Green Hit Harden in the Eye Again in Game 3

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Shaq2Yao, May 4, 2019.

1. Miami_Rockets

Miami_Rockets Member

Okay that was 100% intentional. Will the league actually look at that and do anything? This is ridiculous. What a piece of ****.

2. bloodwings19

bloodwings19 Member

When the Warriors trail this series, he will be ball kicking.

D-rock likes this.
  3. cebu

cebu Member

Paging El Hitman. Need your help. **** this guy.

4. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

Moories and his analytical mind, have failed to take this type of player into account in building a championship team! A knucklehead with braun, who doesn’t take crap from anyone, goes a long way in leveling the playing field....

bmelo, deb4rockets and hakeem94 like this.
  5. Redfish81

Redfish81 Member

Bust out the Olajuwon goggles from storage.

We need a Vernon Maxwell on this team.

lw17, vci_guy2003 and Richie_Rich like this.
  6. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

That was an obvious flagrant foul, just as Green shoving his fingers in Harden’s face AGAIN was an obvious flagrant.

What is the league going to do about it?

luckyman76, lw17, slothy420 and 6 others like this.
  7. ryano2009

ryano2009 Member

I think if we say something or morey inquires about it they'll send Tony brothers or Scott foster next game.

hakeem94 likes this.
  8. SemisolidSnake

I agree. The league is softer than it's ever been. Having a few hard, dirty players in this environment is suddenly a huge advantage. This is also why I spit when anybody, including on here, says that this Warriors team may be the greatest team ever assembled. BS. In earlier eras, Green, Pachulia, Bogut, and the others over the years would have been swiftly dealt with by players on other teams, and the Warriors would be left with KD and a couple thin guards who probably wouldn't last very long either before they broke.

The Rockets' problem is that they're so light on big men that you couldn't have an obvious choice like Nene just stomp Green a few times to put him in his place.

lw17, mastan, BamBam and 3 others like this.
  9. D-rock

D-rock Member

And ear biting, threatening kids and taking pics of his junk.

10. elmotsang

elmotsang Member

[​IMG]
    Rivers gets hurt by Green at the end of the game. This guy is nasty. Can Morey sends video to NBA officials

dlite316 likes this.
  11. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

This should be a suspension. If it was just the first time, whatever, but he knows Harden's injury and that hand was nowhere near the ball and it looks like some extra force was put into it...and he has a history of doing it at this point.

12. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

13. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

Honestly don't see this one as being that bad. Just hard basketball and I think Rivers embellished a bit. However, that swipe to his face again was definitely on purpose. Some scrub on the bench needs to take Draymond down with a hard pick.

14. Aleron

Aleron Contributing Member

So he's graduated from nut shots to eye pokes?

15. smokieethabear

I ate some Mac n Cheese... Showered.. drank 2 bottles of water... Sobered up a bit I guess... However I don't feel bad about what I said...

16. RayRay10

RayRay10 Houstonian

I keep watching this, and, I don’t like defending Draymond, but it doesn’t look like he did anything wrong. He set a pick, Rivers ran into him at a bad angle, and it look like Austin’s head bounces off Draymond’s chest.

Draymond does move his right foot forward a bit when Curry goes behind him to seal Rivers off, but that wouldn’t have added any force towards Rivers. Can’t see if his left arm or shoulder moves towards Rivers at all from this angle, but it doesn’t look like it.

Looks like Austin just fell victim to a really hard, but legal pick. Maybe he couldn’t hear any call outs due to the crowd noise. Hopefully, he’s ok and can go Monday. We need him.

The finger to the eye...there’s definitely something there. We already know Draymond will go after injured Harden body parts.

17. Artie_Fufkin

Artie_Fufkin Member

What Harden is doing with one eye tied behind is back is nothing short of amazing.
    #MVP

BamBam, slothy420, Patience and 4 others like this.
  18. BigMaloe

BigMaloe Contributing Member

It looks normal, BUT he does lift and flex his shoulder which ultimately levels Austin.

slothy420, Patience, Vivi and 3 others like this.
  19. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

He is a coward.

BamBam, luckyman76, Patience and 2 others like this.
  20. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Lol you are too focused on the eyes..... this series cannot be over soon enough.

Citing ancient bible codices.