1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Draymond Green calls Hardens flails "unnatural basketball plays"

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by motleydeflep6, Dec 3, 2016.

1. BigTex

BigTex Member

2. ParaSolid

ParaSolid Member

Draymond thinks he's smarter than he is. Not surprising seeing as he believes he's better at basketball than he actually is.

What a terrible analogy. Also **** you Draymond

3. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

What a scumbag! What a hypocrite!

Unnatural basketball plays are kicking someone in the nuts, karate kicking someone on the head you moron

I don't like anyone injured but I wouldn't in the least feel sorry if this elephant nostriled moron spends sometime on the treatment room

abaker28 likes this.
  4. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

I actually heard that.

It really makes me like the Warriors even less and I thought that wasn't possible.

Steph curry is still the most babied superstar the NBA has ever had. He gets taken out of games because his defense sucks he turns the ball over a lot.

I really don't understand how this guy just gets a pass from the media for all
    His faults. I'm sure his peers find it very annoying.

I really hope all bad things happen to that team. They lose one close games and all I hear is how the refs screwed them. nobody likes to
    Lose but these guys never think it's them. The fact is they got outplayed at there own game for the whole game against the rockets. We played there game and won take that b****es.

Yaosthirdleg and DonKnock like this.
  5. motleydeflep6

motleydeflep6 Member

Tonight's game against the Suns, Green kicks their rookie.

6. Brown Lost It

Brown Lost It Member

you know what aint natural? sending dick pics to chicks when you're an nba star

abaker28 and ricardo1979 like this.
  7. Mattician

Mattician Member

Green thinks kicking someone in the groin and/or face is natural?

What a hypocrite.

DonKnock likes this.
  8. motleydeflep6

motleydeflep6 Member

And "accidentally" posting it on your public snapchat story

9. ksny15

ksny15 Member

This dude is such a Dbag. If he didn't play for GSW he would hav been suspended a few games already

10. Fulgore

Fulgore Member

Draymond is the type of player ppl hate but would love him if he was on their team. Just like Rodman

11. Rokman

Rokman Member

Draymond Green needs to STFU. He is this eras Karl Malone. Dirty and spoiled. I hate both of these fools. Green is rapidly climbing my hate ladder and already passed many dirty players of the past. He still has a ways to go to catch Malone, Stockton and Hornacek but if he keeps this crap up he's going to be on their level very soon.

Yaosthirdleg likes this.
  12. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

What a cry baby. Poor, poor Green!

DonKnock likes this.
  13. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

Started a thread on it in the NBA dish.

Dude should be suspended. Multiple games.

I'd like to see him kick Bev or Jimmy Butler.

Jayzers_100 and DonKnock like this.
  14. BigTex

BigTex Member

Dislocated his finger with that kick

15. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

Dude needs a beatdown.

DonKnock likes this.
  16. kwakmeister

kwakmeister Contributing Member

This is hilarious, it's like not only did we beat them in a hard fought game, not only did we get Dray and Steph to foul out... we have Draymond Green complaining about getting rope-a-dope'd by Harden. I'm goin to bed happy tonight knowing this man is struggling.

DonKnock likes this.
  17. DonKnock

DonKnock Member

18. Nivos

Nivos Member

I'm not sure if this guy is straight up dumb or just pretending to be.
    Anyway he's doing a terrific job at it.
    Unnatural is taking a pic of your dick while representing your country and post it online, but that's a different story.
    In Soccer there is a rule that is called 'dangerous move' which automatically will get you a yellow ticket even if it was unintentional. That rule is referring to lifting your leg towards another player.
    And that's with a game that is actually played with legs. If you can't control your legs tie them up on practice until you manage to jump without kicking them all over the place. It's that simple.

DonKnock likes this.
  19. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Talk about salty.

Also, it actually doesn't matter if the movement is unnatural or not. All that matters is that his foot hit Harden in the face. The refs then have to judge the intent on that.

When A center grabs a rebound you'll see them swing their elbows all the time. Any player could (if brave enough) get under the center and draw flagrant fouls.

NBA made this pretty clear over the years, if you hit someone like that, it's going to get called flagrant. Even if it is completely natural. The result is all that matters and then the intent after that.

20. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

I can understand why players get mad when Harden runs into them and hooks there arm, because it's kind of a **** move.

But he only does that a couple times a game, most of his fouls come from his driving, where he gets the holy **** wacked out of his harms, I mean its clear as day in every replay that some one is reaching in and slamming down on his arms/body. Players who complain about that have zero credibility, I'm amazed people keep reaching, they foul the **** out of him, throw a fit about it, and keep doing it all the time every game.