1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Draft Day War Room video of Raptor's GM Bryan Colangelo

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by ClutchCityReturns, Jan 15, 2007.

1. ClutchCityReturns

ClutchCityReturns Contributing Member

I thought this was really interesting. He seems incredibly candid compared to what I would expect...

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QibGO_QKzQE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QibGO_QKzQE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

2. lastopsuburb

lastopsuburb Member

We already had a thread on this half a year ago, i wonder if someone can get our draft room vid...

JWest: Yo can we have the 8th pick to pick gay?!?!?!?! I cant believe this omfgnjdjahduiaduaguduadguia.
    CD(giggles and gives his desk a big ole smack): What you got for me.
    JW: How about Shane Battier, he is decent
    CD and JVG looks at each other in maze and high fives: Only if you take stromile swift and juwan howard
    JW: HA! no way i am only gonna take one of them!!!
    CD: Haha sucker, here you go...

3. dookiester

dookiester Member

i saw this and was immediately reminded of michael scott on the phones. colangelo sounds kind of naive when asking other GMs for info or assurances.

4. WhoMikeJames

WhoMikeJames Contributing Member

Wow i didn't know it worked like that.

5. ind0fo0

ind0fo0 Contributing Member

thanks man, i really wanted to see what they did in there.. now one of the rockets room would be fantastic :)

6. ndnguy85

ndnguy85 Contributing Member

:D :D

7. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

all i saw out of that video was that fat guy eating them chex mix or whatever dude was eating.

8. TBar

TBar Contributing Member

Thanks ClutchCityReturns-

That was interesting. Colangelo came across as smooth and reasonable. He should do well in Toronto. Phoenix should not have let him get away.

9. superden

superden Contributing Member

While that conversation was going on, the rest of us freaked out. I admit, I was one of them :( Thank goodness for Battier.

10. A-Train

A-Train Contributing Member

PSST! Hey Bryan, I'll tell ya what you're missing on Marcus Williams...Yeah, come here...closer...closer...closer...

HE SUCKS!!!

11. baller4life315

baller4life315 Contributing Member

"Hey guys did you hear what Houston just did?"

:D