1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

double standard with how the media treat Boogie Cousins and Westbrook compared to LeBron and Harden

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by HardenTime, Dec 21, 2016.

1. HardenTime

HardenTime Member

so last night all the hoopla on twitter was about the spit heard round the NBA. But its odd that from choking women in nightclubs, to getting coaches fired, to leading the league in techs. Cousins gets a pass and is seen as a guy who is playing for a trash organization. I would argue no team including houston wants Cousins baggage.

Then their is Westbrook who does all crazy things on the court, he kiced the ball away from lillard, he constantly pushes the boundaries from trash talking fans in dallas in the playoffs to screaming at his teammates and coach

Cousins in particular scares me, he seems more ron artest like and could go off and start some kind of brawl that would shame the league and the good that adam silver has done

But these guys are seen as competitors. But I guarenetee you if Harden or LeBron did half the stuff these guys did, they would be crucified by the media

2. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

total media conspiracy. you should sue them.

Also . . . what's your point? you're posing a hypothetical "if Harden or LeBron did half the stuff these guys did, they would be crucified by the media" that simply isn't the case. So what's the problem?

[​IMG]

#2 Os Trigonum, Dec 21, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2016
    hakeem94 and YOLO like this.
  3. Fulgore

Fulgore Member

Westbrook vs the Dallas fan lmao

4. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

I don't get what you're complaining about. Harden and Lebron both enjoy much better reputations than Westbrook and especially Cousins. Cousins really does play for a trash organization though. Doesn't mean he's getting a pass.

5. iNoseBleedRed

iNoseBleedRed Member

Cousins can be a Rodman or Rasheed Wallace on a championship team

True Rocket likes this.
  6. DreamRun95

DreamRun95 Member

Lol, this thread...Boogie wishes he had Harden/Lebron/Westbrook media. Grass is always greener over there clutchfan thread.

7. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

Cousins could be the rich man's Beverley if he were to come to Houston.

8. DrNuegebauer

DrNuegebauer Member

Cleverly disguised 'DMo doesn't spit' thread.

9. Blurr#7

Blurr#7 Contributing Member

Ok so Assault=kicking a basketball got it.

10. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

I admittedly haven't been all over the nba this year but I hadn't seen any of these things so thanks for bringing it to my attention in video format! I don't care for Cousins or Westbrook's attitudes and don't see either winning rings anytime as a main contributor. Partly because of attitude.

11. jsingles

jsingles Member

+1. This entire thread doesn't make a lick of sense.