1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

dont trade walt williams

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by TeXaSalsa, Jan 30, 2000.

1. TeXaSalsa

TeXaSalsa Contributing Member

I cant stand Peter Vescey. Its just like him to say something silly like that. Walt is playing more minutes cause his game has picked up. If i were the rockets i would definetly NOT trade him. Why shake the chemistry right now? Besides with him and bullard you have a double threat for 3s.

The only person id trade walt for would be antwawn jamison. I might trade him and carlos rogers for him. I would not trade a draft pick. Jamison would give the rockets
    an excellent rebounder, good defender, and a good inside scorer that can bang with big guys. Many big guys eat up the rockets. Other than that i would keep walt and wait till next season to trade.

I hate the broadcasters at TNT and NBC. They seem to never like the rockets especially bill walton. They have no idea what they are talking about most of the time. Walt i think can really fit in with this team if we give him time.

------------------
    --TEX

2. TeXaSalsa

TeXaSalsa Contributing Member

Oops i posted twice cause i didnt think the first one went through