1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Don't let Fuller off the hook

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by chrish23, Jan 15, 2017.

1. Lemonte

Lemonte Member

Ginn has been in the league longer & he's been with 5 different teams. Heyward-Bey is with his third team. Fuller ain't leaving the team or the league anytime soon. Fuller will improve or the Texans get a chance to acquire a better wr they will do so. That's just the nature of the league. I don't care for Osweiller either. I turned the tv off when he threw that int. I didn't see the dropped ball until the next day. It wasn't all Osweillers fault. He had help.

arkoe likes this.
  2. Dankstronaut

Dankstronaut Way, way out here.
    Supporting Member

What I said wasn't derogatory, so can the sarcasm.

I'm fine with Anderson at 3rd TE but I disagree on not being a primary concern in the draft.

3. bloodwings19

bloodwings19 Member

If we had an offense, they could of use these guys properly with Tyler Ervin, Braxton Miller and Will Fuller. And somewhat Jaelen Strong, we got stuck with too TE pass-happy offense.

4. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

Settle down, Nancy. You said he was a better version of Joel Dreesen. All I said was I'm cool with that. I think they'll draft a TE but it won't be before the 3rd day of the draft.

5. Dankstronaut

Dankstronaut Way, way out here.
    Supporting Member

I know what I said, you seem to be the only one needing an explanation. Nancy lol...

6. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

I've been saying that WR play has been awful all season. They (including Hop) could not get open consistently. Maybe it's the play-calling too but whatever the case is, it's not just on QB play.

Bobbythegreat likes this.
  7. macalu

macalu Contributing Member

Need a TE. Turn JJ Watt into a TE. Hope I'm wrong, but I have a feeling he's not gonna be anywhere near All-Pro at defensive end again. :(

8. HR Dept

HR Dept Contributing Member

Fuller will drop passes, and that sucks. But they knew this when they drafted him. Having him on the squad is futile unless you can get the ball to him multiple times a game. He'll drop some, but he'll hit BIG a lot as well.

Yaosthirdleg likes this.
  9. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Well in practice it's more like he'll drop most of them but every once in a while he'll catch a big one instead of letting it bounce off his baby hands. Hopefully he'll improve to the point where it'll be better than a 50/50 shot at him catching a perfectly thrown deep pass that hits him in the hands.

10. HR Dept

HR Dept Contributing Member

This is the first I've heard of him dropping most of the passes sent his way in practice. Where'd you see that?

11. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

He is a rookie

Rocket River

12. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Despite the drops I'm excited to see what he can do with a good QB.

He creates a lot of separation

Yaosthirdleg likes this.