1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Done Your Daily All-Star Voting?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Franchises' Team, Nov 25, 2000.

1. Franchises' Team

East

Eddie Jones. Jalen Rose. Vince Carter. Brain Grant. And Zo (just to show some love).

West

Stevie Franchise. Cuttino Mobley. Rashard Lewis. Hakeem Olajuwon. And as a write in for the west, I gave Shawn Marion a vote.

------------------
    I'ma need more than 6 and a half rebounds a game from the PF

2. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

On the bright side Zo hasn't missed a shot all year .

------------------
    And Florida's 25 electoral votes go to ...Ralph Nader

3. vj23k

vj23k Contributing Member

daily?, can we do it that often?

4. Franchises' Team

Yep, you can vote one time per day. What are the odds for a write in like Shawn Marion?

------------------
    I'ma need more than 6 and a half rebounds a game from the PF

5. Digaida

Digaida Member

The way he's playing I would hope people showed Marion some respect...even though alot of it(scoring?) has to do with having an all-star point guard finding him...

------------------

6. FrancisFan

FrancisFan Contributing Member

7. SooneRockStro

SooneRockStro Member

All-Star games are stupid. Nobody really cares about the game and it's a popularity contest, not the best players. The only good part about it is the event night where they do the dunk, 3 point, etc. But I guess it would be nice to see some Rockets get some credit so I'll go vote. But my vote probably won't matter because Rockets never get voted in, furthering my wish that the NBA would do like the NFL and split the vote between players, fans, and media(right?). My team is as follows
    East
    I just punch the amount of holes specified for each position.
    West
    C-Hakeem Olajuwon
    PF-Matt "His airness" Bullard write in
    SF-Walt Williams
    SG-Cuttino Mobley
    PG-Steve Francis
    It's always been my dream to have the whole team be Rockets just to piss everyone off and change the system, that goes for baseball or anything else. I always vote for Houston players.

------------------

8. Hydra

Hydra Member

Also, if you provide fake identities you can vote as often as you like. John Doe of Anytown, AL wants his ROX.

------------------
    Don't come in Bullard's house!