1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Don’t change the channel to BSPN

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by LosPollosHermanos, Dec 26, 2019.

1. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

At the gym and they have it on...going in on us...

2. pippsux

pippsux Member

By now I think we all know they wait for this to loss to say " See see see".... What else is new.... Also water is wet

3. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

The Rockets deserve to get blasted. That was an ugly performance. But knowing the analysts at ESPN, I'm sure they'll make it a season-ending loss.

Invisible Fan, AXG, Deuce and 3 others like this.
  4. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Good. They should. We keep having embarrassing losses to trash teams.

5. HP3

HP3 Member

Honestly....they deserve it. So whatever. I dont like it....but you lost to the worst team in the league record wise.

6. macan

macan Member

we have to just take it all in..we did suck big time last night..cant argue with bspn..

7. TheSource

TheSource Member

I wonder how much they will talk about the nuggets loss to an 8 win team compared to us losing to the warriors? The media hates us it is what it is. Even if we won the finals it wouldn’t be how we won it would be how the other team lost.

vince likes this.
  8. edwardc

edwardc Member

I hard to watch that station there are so biased when it comes to teams on the east and west coast nothing good to say about the south coast.

9. BaselineFade

BaselineFade Member
    Supporting Member

Nooooo, Not ESPN. Really? I don't believe it. Who would have guessed that?

This isn't a good day to start b****ing about the unfair/biased media. Not today please.

10. SemisolidSnake

It's okay. I wasn't going to...ever for just about anything. So, I'm safe.

11. Spacemoth

Spacemoth Contributing Member

I didn't watch the game, but I'm not surprised about the outcome.

1. Golden State is going through a brutal season right now, and they have a new stadium with a packed house every night. They needed a bone thrown their way, and no better way to do it than with a Rockets win at home, a team that they have had daddy status over since 2014-2015.

2. The Rockets are a universally reviled team thanks to the mainstream media. Merry Christmas generic NBA viewers!

3. The Rockets were -11.5 going into the game. For them to not only fail to cover but outright lose...this was a huge win for Vegas and sports books all over. The NBA is one shade above the WWE. We already knew this. #nbarigged

The NBA has given us a bone or two as well. Remember the comeback against the Spurs at home? Right. So...it's a manipulated league at best, outright points being shaved and outcomes predetermined at worst. Don't take it so hard. I just turned 35 two days ago and have my engagement ring with me wherever I go, ready to pop the question. Life goes on. Don't give into the national narrative which tries to embarrass our city at every turn. **** those guys.

#11 Spacemoth, Dec 26, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2019
    daywalker02 likes this.
  12. aliadiere25

aliadiere25 Member

They have to keep the Warriors relevant. They know their time dominating is pretty much done.

13. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

I hope the whole thrust of their argument is that the loss falls solely on D'Antoni's shoulders for his stupid and stubborn refusal to play Isaiah Hartenstein while noting that the Rockets are undefeated when Hartenstein plays meaningful minutes.

WestendMassive and J Sizzle like this.
  14. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

As they should... Though I think this year , the analyists are on our side... The Harden hate of past years is kinda the back story.. They low-key think WB makes us contenders... Add the fact that he's a polarizing diva, therefore they expect fireworks... They anticipate boom or bust, as I believe we all do.. So we're going to get coverage throughout this tenure...