1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Does anyone here still believe in Tracy?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rocket1, Jan 14, 2009.

1. Rocket1

Rocket1 Member

There are 1,234,567,890 threads on this forum ripping McGrady. Hopefully this one can be positive for those of us who still believe he can return to form.

Don't get me wrong. I am upset at the current situation. But I am a fan. I was born and raised in Houston and have watched the Rockets since I was old enough to understand the game. I think McGrady is awesome and really think he will come back and lead this team. At the moment I think I am alone though lol. :confused:

2. trueroxfan

trueroxfan Member

i'm smart enough to realize mcgrady always shows up in the playoffs, and that's where we will need him. he said he will return to the old form, i have faith in him.

3. tim562

tim562 Contributing Member

I still believe in him, but will not defend his decisions as of late. He is responsible. If he comes back 100% mentally and hustles, all will be forgotten.

4. Kracka0476

Kracka0476 Member

get ready to see a million haters descend upon your thread with a vengence.

5. theogcasey

theogcasey Contributing Member

Eh, kind of...

6. desi tmac91

desi tmac91 Member

I do, I only rip him because it makes me feel a lot better. Plus he is being a total ass.

7. Rocket1

Rocket1 Member

Thats the sad part. When he does come back 100% all those idiots bashing him will be on here sucking the tit again.

8. smoothie

smoothie Jabari Jungle

in the sig.

9. aggie87

aggie87 Member

I still do, Im not going with the bandwagon.....Im a die hard tmac fan and he will rise up again and turn it up after the allstar break, I never doubted him, he has always been "T-slack" in the first half of the season and its doesnt bother me, all I care about is him stepping up in the playoffs

10. Untraceable

Untraceable Member

I want to and I believed in him until the the (toronto game) I think it was....When he quit on the team, and started standing at half court while in the game...I lost all faith in him when he did that...

It was disgusting what he did....I knew the fans were going to boo him when he got back to houston

11. Rocket1

Rocket1 Member

why waste your time posting then?

12. badgerfan

badgerfan Member

Dude, did you really need a new thread for this? Couldn't it have gone into one of the hundreds of other T-Mac threads on the board?

13. crimmy88

crimmy88 Member

Yeah I still have faith in him. I have faith in his pride and that he will not allow himself to suck this much during the season.

14. Yao4REAL

Yao4REAL Member

I will trade Tmac + Rafer for Baron Davis and one scrub.

15. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

I am smart enough to know that the perception that Tracy steps up in the playoffs is because he takes more shots, and plays more minutes.

But his percentages are about the same.

So basically, it is a fallacy here in Houston.

Now, Dream, there is a guy who stepped it up in the playoffs.

DD

16. Rocket1

Rocket1 Member

Um no. Did you read my op? Every single thread is bashing TMAC. The purpose of my post was for those fans who still believed in him. Obviously this is going to attract the opposite poster. However, this post had a specific purpose.

17. Untraceable

Untraceable Member

Baron Davis and Brooks??....Our pg's would murder people

18. Rocket1

Rocket1 Member

You throw darts at his Fathead dont you?

19. DtJohnKimbell

DtJohnKimbell Member

OK I am a complete and total tracy hater I hated him last year I especially hate him this year, but I want this to be noted and taken down, I believe tmac is saving himself for next year his contract year, he is making sure he doesnt get hurt and limiting his minutes so he stays fresh and healthy so he can get a nice big new contract.

Also I have a friend who is the complete opposite of me he is a complete and total tmac lover, ever time I bash him he sticks up for him, but he said if tmac takes his three weeks off and doesnt come back healthy and completely done with his breaks and moaning and crying than he was gonna give up on him.

So since he has like 6 months in the summer and about 2 months in the season to recover from his surgery not to mention the fact that the doctors say there is nothing wrong with him, will you guys please just admit that he has given up on us and we need just give up on him.

P.S.
    If he comes back and moans and groans, and then he plays like a god next year we really should boo him

20. RaferMadness

RaferMadness Rookie

how can you still believe in tracy? :rolleyes: