1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

does 100% non-concentrate orange juice have added sugar?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by H-Town Info, Nov 8, 2005.

1. krosfyah

krosfyah Contributing Member

Apparently Gatorade is the worst thing you can drink...for your teeth.

My dentist told me that Gatorade is worse than coke or coffee for turning your teeth yellow. It is the acid level in the syrup that sticks to your teeth and causes discoloration.

2. mbiker

mbiker Member

To be safe look at the ingredients. If the only ingredient is an orange, then they are not adding sugar, corn syrup, or my favorite evaporated cane juice.

In my opinion, Gatorade is chemical drink and I like to keep man made food out of my body.

3. codell

codell Contributing Member

Anyone tried Simply Orange O.J.?

Best OJ I've ever had.

4. apostolic3

apostolic3 Member

Calories aren't bad for you, but consuming too many calories is a national problem. 70% of people in this country are overweight, and half of those 70% are obese. Calories (specifically sugar) in liquids is a huge part of the problem. Some people consume 1/4 to 1/3 their calories through sugarfied liquids (sodas, Starbucks other various juices, etc). Calories consumed via liquids also don't satiate appetites as much as solid foods and this exacerbates the overconsumption. And don't forget alcoholic beverages.