1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Doc Rocket speaks again

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Sydeffect, Jun 19, 2014.

Tags:
  1. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Seriously - whether you think he is for real or not, why get nasty? At worst it's entertainment. I enjoy it. Gives this place some character.

Some people are just strange and way to uptight.

2. b2bizchina

b2bizchina Member

Why not Rondo?

3. bigben69

bigben69 Member

Perfect. Now the grownups can continue.

4. oogie boogie

oogie boogie Member

It's actually Hector Hall, but eh good try

5. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Nailed that bit about Fournier..

6. Mav-Hater

Mav-Hater Contributing Member

Another Doc Rocket call on the restricted Mouse. Too bad idiots have driven him away.

7. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Suggestion to those who (like me) think Doc Rocket is worthless: Just ignore him and let the others enjoy. There is no harm done. Let's be nice to each other. I assume at one point 10-15 years ago he was a proven insider. Now, probably not.

On the other hand, Cyberx is legit in the present.

1 person likes this.
  8. Mav-Hater

Yet all hail Cyber for saying Dwight to Warriors likely.

9. Mav-Hater

So I guess he is worthless though he called Fournier yesterday? How are Cyber's predictions for FAgency going? Not looking to good. Codman and Doc are still the only CONFIRMED insiders with the Rockets!!

10. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Im waiting on the rubio/bledsoe stuff...I always thought getting two max guys would be asking too much, given our last season..so trading for one starter and signing another made more sense..

Also..morey had to know a lot of the smaller names would get picked up before our targets decided..so again, gotta look at trades for options.