1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Do you support Daryl Morey Load Management Plan?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by BigBum, Aug 4, 2019.

?

What is the best load management plan for Harden and Westbrook?

1. Holding Harden and Westbrook out of 10 games each over the course of the year

19 vote(s)
    44.2%
  2. Holding Harden out of 15 games over the course of the year

4 vote(s)
    9.3%
  3. Holding Harden out of 18 games over the course of the year

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Holding Harden out of 22 games over the course of the year like Kawhi Leonard last year.

8 vote(s)
    18.6%
  5. Other load management plan - Please indicate

7 vote(s)
    16.3%
  6. I don't support Morey's load managment plan.

5 vote(s)
    11.6%
  1. steddinotayto

steddinotayto Contributing Member

It's easier to manage one screenname/account than to have to juggle between two, right @BigBum ?

topfive likes this.
  2. topfive

topfive CF OG

This thread is proof that Jopat needs a better Burner Load Management system.

steddinotayto likes this.
  3. Bo6

Bo6 Member

minutes not games

4. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Where did this theory come from that he is Holic?

5. steddinotayto

steddinotayto Contributing Member

I've thrown this out there before and it's been my schtick. @Carl Herrera has his Tilman is cheap angle; mine is this lol

topfive and justtxyank like this.
  6. jevjnd

jevjnd Contributing Member

I’m for like 15 games off for each. Injuries tend to be cumulative and it’s likely that Harden and Westbrook are both reaching the point in their careers where they may have nagging injuries. Westbrook already has had some which I think he might just play through as much as he can, but they’ll both be 30 by the end of the season. At least they don’t both have slim frames with the type of workload that has been typical for them. Minutes might not be able to be limited if we hope to have home court in the first two rounds. At this point we don’t really know how good the bench will be. Will we be able to limit their minutes against those deep benches? I don’t think so or leads might slip away. I think that it has to be high minutes per game with games off. That’s why I vote 15 games off. It’s a lot but think about these scenarios.

7. topfive

topfive CF OG

I see it, too. There are some telltale signs, like the way he states strange ideas as if they were established facts, the way he totally ignores responses that prove him wrong, and the gotta-dump-Capela thing that surfaces in many of his threads.

Then there's that annoying habit of slipping from broken English to oddly flawless English with relatively sophisticated vocabulary and sentence structure choices, then suddenly back to the too-simple English again. It really, really feels like he's trying to pretend he's not a native speaker, but gets wrapped up in getting his thoughts out and forgets to maintain the charade.

napalm06 and YOLO like this.
  8. PhiSlammaJamma

Load management for superior athletes is nearly useless. If you want them fit, you play them until they drop. You will get rest in the postseason. I mean think last year we had four days off between games. Thinking we can start Harden and sit Westbrook and just walk out there and best the Kings is too much ego. You earn homecourt by playing and getting wins.

9. Corrosion

Corrosion Member

Where's the load management for Tucker ?

They need to find another guy capable of playing minutes at the 4 spot or Tucker's gonna be playing 48 minutes a game and wore out by the 2nd week of the season.

10. YOLO

YOLO Member

Sorry but LTS is more important. Letting mle sit for 2 years in a row thus far takes precedent

11. BigBum

BigBum Member

You make me laugh.

I never propose Capela trade until acquiring Westbrook because they both don’t fit into MDA 3 point team.
    If I started a thread, I did a language check first.

Holic has declared that I am not his burner account.

I have also declared that I am not Holic burner account.

#31 BigBum, Aug 5, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2019
  12. topfive

topfive CF OG

[​IMG]