1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Do star players find LeBron attractive anymore?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Carl Herrera, Jul 4, 2018.

1. Jontro

Jontro Member

I'd join lerbon right now for a vet min.

2. steddinotayto

steddinotayto Contributing Member

Saw something that was pretty interesting on social media:

When LeBron joined Miami he guaranteed championships
    When LeBron came back to Cleveland he guaranteed a championship
    When LeBron decided to go to the Lakers, no guarantee was made

It's still premature given that LeBron is on vacation and hasn't had the media day frenzy for his signing but it might be a window into how he's approaching his tenure in LA--one that includes living that LA life, concentrating on other business endeavors and just basketball without the burden of having to win a championship.

francis 4 prez and plutoblue11 like this.
  3. francis 4 prez

francis 4 prez Contributing Member

i've been saying the same thing. i think he sees how silver has his new plaything in the warriors and, after 15 years, he's done with carrying everything and he'll let the league have what it wants. if things break right and he has a chance for a championship (kawhi + something else), he'll work hard. but otherwise, he'll chill. i think he's too competitive to fully shutdown, but maybe go into games and try hard in the 4th if it's close and if he wins, cool, if he doesn't, cool. no more 48 minute playoff games. if 38 minutes gets it done, cool, if it doesn't, cool. if he gets to start relaxing in may instead of late june, why not? get some milestones, make some tv shows, be in LA.