1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Do not let Ariza EVER inbound the ball again

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RedRedemption, Apr 21, 2016.

Tags:
  1. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

He singlehandedly almost lost us this game.

2. Dhoward12

Dhoward12 Member

Ariza seems to have really checked out

No Defense
    Bricking wide open 3s
    Missing Layups
    Throwing bad inbound passes

3. Fuzzybear

Fuzzybear Contributing Member

Gawdawful inbound passing, but also gawdawful inbounds plays... sigh JB Idiotstaff tried everything to throw this one away "Steve Kerr is drawing up plays, the Rockets are looking up at the scoreboard"

4. mvpcrossxover

mvpcrossxover Member

He only looks for one option. Harden.

For the love of god. Stop looking at Harden exclusively.

Let Motiejunas inbound!

5. BigTex

BigTex Member

He struggled doing it in the regular season as well. Guess JB didn't notice. Our players don't do a great job of getting open either

6. gfab-babyboi

gfab-babyboi Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Ariza tried to throw this game, his awful 3's when we were up 15 ... and then the 2 TOs which let the Warriors back in the game before halftime..... and those last 2 inbound passes WTF.

7. Crashlanded19

Crashlanded19 Member

Trevor Ariza is trash. He's a Trash Defender now. He was once Lord Threeza but now he's the Bricklayer. He's the most once sided offensive wing there is, he can't create his own shot for ****. His inbound passing is horrible, he lost a couple of games this year because of it. trash.

8. jimmyv281

jimmyv281 Member

Trevor Ariza can not penetrate off the dribble if his life depended on it.

9. Cashmoney

Cashmoney Member

Ariza is awful, truly.

10. Swish4fives

Swish4fives Member

Yeah he's not a good inbounder or penetrator off the pump fake. A good coach would only let him play to his strengths.

11. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

He was so bad in the last minute, I swear he was trying to throw the game. Never mind the two awful inbound passes. Don't forget that lazy pass to Beasley that might've gone off his hand when all Ariza had to do was hang onto the ball.

He needs to get his sh-t together quickly. A few missed open shots, I can live with. But this was the kinda stuff I expect from high schoolers, not an NBA vet with a ring.

12. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

almost cost us the game

13. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

I don't blame Ariza. The inbounds plays JB draws up are truly brainless and take far too long to develop.

14. WhoMikeJames

WhoMikeJames Contributing Member

I was so furious I didn't even care we won the game. How the **** do you let that happen Ariza? Close to being one of the worst blunders in NBA history

15. Red Chocolate

Red Chocolate Contributing Member

Ariza disappears a lot of games but that's because he has to play 40 minutes guarding the team's best player and I'm sure his legs are tired by now. He did do a lot of dumb stuff this game, but what you're seeing is more on the coach than anyone.

16. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

anyone have a gif of the last inbound play?

17. tmactoyao

tmactoyao Member

he shouldn't inbound the ball, but the blame is on JBB for putting him in that spot and not drawing up a proper inbounds play.

seriously, how much worse can JBB get? i honestly can't believe how bad and clueless he is.

18. TesseracT

TesseracT Member

The 2nd one might have been even worse, if SIngleton was an inch closer he had a wide open layup

19. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Alternative take - inbounding the ball right into a Warriors break was a brilliant plan because it allowed Harden time to come down and score.

20. icewill36

icewill36 Member

even so on the very last play you have to smart enough not to throw it toward your own ******g basket. he almost gave livingston a layup with 1 second left. ridiculous

i HATE ariza seriously. he cant shoot, drive, pass, or defend. what good is he ?