1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

do NOT get PG13

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by JayAllJay, Jun 23, 2017.

1. topfive

topfive CF OG

Maybe so, but George was frustrated with the Pacers all year. I think he just had a lapse of judgment. It's not that big a deal in my opinion.

And after the game, Miles said, "As a unit, we wanted Paul to take the shot." That's pretty much the same thing.

2. dkim1984

dkim1984 Member

Going against the grain/groupthink/river flow opens you up to the most subjective resistance. Do you @JayAllJay , but maybe next time put in some supporting data. Factually supportive objectivity always puts subjective arguments to shame. But if they don't and you still argue your position, THEN you may be dumb....:confused:

3. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

If Beverly held onto the ball, and took a shot that CJ miles did, I would hope Harden would have the balls to scream at him in front of the team, fans and media. That shot from CJ was trash.

topfive likes this.
  4. kjayp

kjayp Contributing Member

I hear ya... but coupled with this whole 'going to Lakers next year' and not even willing to entertain discussions that may result in any assurances to anybody else.... and I just get a bad read on the dude.... as far as the whole diva thing....
    like are you gonna have a Pippen scenario where he pulls himself out of the game because the coach draws up the last play for Kukoc... and we saw how Pippen worked out for us...lol

Daddy Long Legs likes this.
  5. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

I have a bad read on him too. I want him because star power but id heavily prefer hayward.

I think george is a me first, diva, trade me to LA type guy

kjayp likes this.
  6. Ranny

Ranny Member

Wrong attitude dude, you are a rookie here, they are hazing you, just laugh it off. It has happened to many of us who decide to make a new thread thinking we are going to be the ****, and we get **** alright...

Dont make dumb threads though...

7. amaru

amaru Member

We won't get either

8. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

But the people who do the "hazing" are complete dorks. They are the ones that should be banned. The problem is that it would completely wreck their little lives.

JayAllJay and Daddy Long Legs like this.
  9. JayAllJay

JayAllJay Member

Nobody posts facts...mostly opinions.

10. JayAllJay

JayAllJay Member

Very true

11. ISOBall

ISOBall Member

I welcome the shitposting it can get too serious here

12. kjayp

I'm not defending CJ taking the shot... I'm just saying dont go spouting off to the media about it,,, aint nothing good going to come of it. At minimum if you decide CJ sucks and needs to go, you've let everyone know there's dissention and you're driving down any value he may have... plus free agents dont want to walk into dysfunction - you gotta establish your program as being professional. If you're all about winning - these are factors you need to be mindful of... Of course, this is coming from PG13 who has vastly undercut his team by being overly vocal about LA or bust.... so it is what it is - and hence my apprehension....

Of course on the flipside, if rumors are to be believed, Ariza voiced his concern in team circles - and we got game 6... so even if done properly it can still blow up in your face...

13. Ranny

Ranny Member

meh, we have all been there. look for my "we should trade for Durant" thread or something like that which i made when i first got here 3 years ago. I learned there and then that you should not make dumb threads.

Clutchfans is a huge community with maybe thousands of different personalities interacting with each other, some will be jerks for sure, others overly sensitive. we should not take this too seriously and just laugh it off.

14. kjayp

Actually as you find in time... there are many posters who post facts... which they claim to be undeniable proof that there opinions are correct - lol!

JayAllJay likes this.
  15. JayAllJay

JayAllJay Member

But pg was guarded and of cj passes instead of shooting would been a violation

16. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

As i do. However, there is a small dork patrol. Yes, i laugh at them too.

17. jnuge90

jnuge90 Member

@JayAllJay apologies, I've made dumb posts/threads before. Was in a bad mood earlier. Don't let it deter you from posting in the future.

JayAllJay likes this.
  18. You_STINK

You_STINK Member

I smell it. And it STINKS, boy! It really STINKS.

You have no idea how much you stink. Pitiful.

19. c1utchfan925

c1utchfan925 Contributing Member

Plain and simple, if any player wants to coexist on a team everyone has to compromise something in order to make the team better. If it means adding a proven player like PG13 or some others we might be able to contend against the Spurs or GSW. I'm hopeful but I won't believe it until I see the trades, I can see suitors lining up for Beverley but doubtful that we can trade Anderson.

20. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

I make no apologies

c*m at me brah

Wanna throw hands?