1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

do NOT get PG13

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by JayAllJay, Jun 23, 2017.

1. red5rocket

red5rocket Member
    Supporting Member

What part? Paul George or @JayAllJay ???

2. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

No, no, you don't get it. Using bold makes what he says more important.

Emtenndo likes this.
  3. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Dont worry bro, Harden will humble him up with his elite primadonna skills. Everyone else is a role player and I'm a cornerstone.

lw17, Emtenndo and ilovehtownbb like this.
  4. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

WHY NOT USE ALL CAPS THEN? IT MAKES EVERYTHING LOUD AND EXCITING!!! WOO YA!!!

justtxyank likes this.
  5. jnuge90

jnuge90 Member

Not attacking, just observing and sharing what I observe. Dumb threads are just dumb threads.

6. kjayp

kjayp Contributing Member

Personally, i've gotten to a point where I dont understand our whole philosophy....
    I thought Morey is supposed to be some analytical genius that was going to help us find these hidden gems.... but every offseason, there we are... looking to pay full retail for established and overpaid stars....
    I thought the whole basis for Morey was 'Les wont let us tank for high picks, so we need Morey to find hidden and undervalued talent...'

BAHAMIANFAN and ilovehtownbb like this.
  7. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

8. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

One of the worst threads EVER

You make htowndumbass sound sensible.............

9. JayAllJay

JayAllJay Member

WOW...cyberbullying..not even in real life, its CYBER-BULLYING.

I can tell you guys are part of the cool kids group on here. Probably the only time you have ever been part of a cool kids group. First and Last. HA

Tomstro likes this.
  10. JayAllJay

JayAllJay Member

You are very important in here. You must be like the POTCF(president of clutch fans) the orange one that has small hands that are good for typing ;)

Tomstro likes this.
  11. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

I think there are very very very few situations where Paul George doesn't end up a Laker next year.

I don't see how a mid 50's win season with a 2nd or 3rd round exit with the Rockets in Houston changes his mind. I guess its possible, but that's more so because James is from LA and can maybe sell PG13 on the "hey, let's make it work here, we'll chill in LA every opportunity we get and in the offseason... there's great strip clubs here for you to find strippers to have more kids with!!"

lw17 likes this.
  12. kjayp

Don't sweat it bro... it's just a mis-step that people like to over dramatize...

Basically, since there's already a PG13 thread, your thoughts should go there...

If you're gonna start a new thread it should be new info or a new topic of discussion.... otherwise everybody and their brother would start a thread about their opinion of the same topic and then different threads would get lost...

So try to throw your 2 cents into existing threads o that topic rather than starting another thread...

and WELCOME TO CLUTCHFANS! ...but be warned we can be a surly bunch - lol! :)

dkim1984 and Daddy Long Legs like this.
  13. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

Lol this is ridiculous. Cliquish assholes everywhere.

Is anyone ever nice to new posters?? The ABS threads were actually dumb. This one isn't.

This is an opinion thread that is supposed to counter the pro paul george threads. He is obviously trying to get a thread where people can question "SHOULD we get paul george" rather than questioning "WILL we get paul George"

Unneccesary? Maybe but 99% of threads on the bbs are unneccesary, especially during the offseason. Do you guys want to turn GARM into one huge thread?

Some of yall need to get off your high horse and just entertain the question or post in a different thread lol.

14. thekad

thekad Member

Blake Griffin, the height of maturity.

15. JayAllJay

JayAllJay Member

16. Reeko

Reeko Member

a thread that's not dumb is one that's filled with a lot of information or enlightening news about the team/things around the NBA...u learn something or find out something u did not know

dumb threads are those that are filled with unoriginal thoughts, have zero substance, or are filled with opinions that have been talked about to death already

17. topfive

topfive CF OG

Okay, speaking to the substance of the thread and not to the fact that the thread shouldn't exist in the first place...

CJ Miles bricked the shot in question, which would have won them the game during a tight playoff race. And that was right after George his a huge 3-pointer which brought them within a point of the Caves.

I kinda like the idea that my best player thinks he should be the one taking that shot. It's not like he was complaining about the play call. He was the one who passed it to Miles in the first place. His comment were meant more like, "I'm the team's acknowledged star, and I should take that shot instead of putting that pressure on someone else."

#37 topfive, Jun 23, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2017
  18. kjayp

Ehhhh... obviously Blake comes with baggage and questions.... but if we're gonna improve its gonna require some gambling....personally, i would rather gamble on Blake in new surroundings for nothing but a contract than giving up assets for a 1 year rental on a guy who has openly and repeatedly stated that he's going to LA next year... gonna gamble... whats the better gamble?

19. kjayp

That's fine... have that discussion behind closed doors - not through the media...

Daddy Long Legs likes this.
  20. Reeko

Reeko Member

he was saying that CJ should've never taken the last shot instead of him, he's the one that should get it

he passed it to CJ and was upset that CJ didn't give it back to him and took the shot instead