1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Do Exclamatory remarks SUCK!!!! or RULE!!!!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by heypartner, Feb 21, 2000.

1. BobFinn*

BobFinn* Contributing Member

popeye, you crack me up!!!!!!!!!!
    And that girlfriend of yours (olive oyle) could use a couple of good meals!!!!!!

[​IMG]

2. Lobo_Louie

Lobo_Louie Member

This thread reminds me of an old Seinfeld episode. The show 'bout nuthin'.

Elaine's dating the latest version of Mr. Perfect. While Mr. Perfect's hanging at her place, he take a telephone message "Margie had her baby.". When Elaine sees the message, she immediately goes on one of her rampages "Why no exlamation point? A message about Margie having her baby *should* have exclamation points!".

Ok, it was one of the weaker episodes. [​IMG]

3. ROCKETBOOSTER

ROCKETBOOSTER Member

This just in: The world evolves around Heypartner. I repeat the world evolves around Heypartner.

For now on everybody really contemplate and make sure their posts will coincide with Heypartners ego.

Also make sure you rewatch every Rockets game on tape at least 10 times, and go over every single play before your allowed to post anything worthwile.

4. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

i can live with that!

We might finally find out who on this board doesn't need Bob Costas to show them a play or a Sega-Genesis menu to select one.

Trade season is over after today, and now you're down to whining about players you don't like or discussing the attributes of Kenyon Martin and draft day with francis3.

Rocketbooster,,,take a lesson from Dr of Dunk. If you're going to face someone, dunk hard in their face. You'll get a loader laugh from the gallery.