1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Division of Labor within the Trump White House

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Carl Herrera, Jul 20, 2016.

1. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

2. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

smh

Rocket River

3. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

So Mike Pence for president pretty much?

Kasich deserves some respect here.

Seriously, would there be any difference in swapping out Trump for a toddler for the GOP nomination? This guy is a walking joke.

4. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

Kasich was never asked to be the VP. All lies.

5. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I guess that's one way to cope with discovering your hero is an incompetent sleezy old man who only loves money, fame and supermodels.

6. DAROckets

DAROckets Contributing Member

I really find it hard to believe a control freak like trump would offer to give any control away,especially to kasich of all people

7. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

It seems very believable to me. I still don't believe he really want the job of Presidency. Just the fame of it.

8. dharocks

dharocks Contributing Member

I really find it hard to believe that Trump is doing this for any reasons other than indulging his ego and vanity. So this comes as no shock to me.

I mean part of his schtick is that he's (allegedly) a master delegator who will bring in great people, the best people to turn the country around. I sincerely doubt he has any desire to do what Schwarzenegger did, spending a year dedicating himself to learning about public, economic, and foreign policy. So of course he'd want someone else to do the heavy lifting for him.

9. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

I think history shows . .. . what Donald Offers
    and what he gives are not exactly the same thing

Seems shady deals is his middle name according to Andrew Tesoro

Rocket River