1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Dissapointed... For The time being atleast.....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Asian Sensation, Jun 29, 2000.

1. Asian Sensation

Just Like the rest of you guys who anxiously waited for our pick I knew we were in deep trouble after Mike Miller and Dermarr Johnson were picked 5th and 6th.... I knew it was going to be Pryzbilla. I was about to cry cause I was excited the whole time and I couldn't wait for the draft and I watch it to see us pick Pryzbilla!?!?..... So I though ok... Who cares he will be a project. But then they trade pryz for Jason COllier WHo the F$#A%@%$ is this guy!?!?! I Really have no clue what Rudy T is up to but I'm hoping it's something damn good because this Draft was terrible... With our 38th Pick I think if we would've picked CHRIS PORTER it would've Healed my wounds from such a terrible pick at 9 and trading Eduardo.

Now all of a sudden All these Teams look really good and US? We look terrible... but I still have faith and will wait patiently for RUdy T. TO work his magic.

I still can't believe how much the other teams have improved from this draft besides us.

NJ NETS- Stephon Marbury, Kerry Kittles, Kendall GIll, Keith Van Horn and now Kenyon Martin.

Thats a scary team they got there now that they have a coach that knows what hes doing.

Dallas Mavericks- Dirk Nowitzky, Mike Finley and courtney alexander and Etan Thomas.

Chicago bulls- Ron Artest, Elton Brand, Marcus Fizer, and there 32,33,34 players were all quality players that I wouldve liked to see on the rockets instead of JASON COLLIER!

LA CLIPPERS- Once the crappiest place to play ever seems like they've finally hit it big time... this time for sure.

It appears as though they will lose Anderson and Taylor but on the other hand they Have what is perhaps a better team then the Rockets now. Quentin Richardson, Darius Miles, Lamar Odom and Kandy Man.

Vancouver Grizzlies- Mike bibby, Michael Dickerson, Shareef Abdur Rahim and now Stromile Swift. Another very talented and scary team.

Thats 5 teams that either equal the Rockets talent pool or tie or maybe even be better.

As for the up coming year I'm hoping that Hakeem comes back atleast half as good as he used to be and for Cato to have improved alot. Or else I can see us in the Lottery again next year because Signing Austin Croshere isn't going to cut it. Now if we can land Duncan, Brian Grant or Hill thats another story.

------------------