1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Dirk goes Berserk...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by IzakDavid13, Apr 27, 2015.

Tags:
  1. IzakDavid13

IzakDavid13 Contributing Member

https://vine.co/v/eWFpBWxX6XE

https://www.facebook.com/ihaasmann/videos/10153771368848265/

Dirk Spitting clip...if someone could embed tweet or clip that would be great.
    I get my laptop back today.

Thanks mate!

First he goes nuts at the refs, swearing and throwing a tantrum, then he spits on the court, and finishes it off with a death state.

Did he get a Tech...hell no.

It's Dirk.

Mavs.

Cuban.

$25,000 Fine.

I've never seen a team that argues, whines and complains as much as the Mavs...but gets away with it.

It makes me sick to my stomach, on nearly every call they throw their arms around, cuss, complain, throw tantrums etc with nothing from the officials.

Tyson gets away with throwing an obvious clenched fist...

[​IMG]

...and Dirk this.

Here's hoping we win in Game 5 so these Mavs can just go away.

#1 IzakDavid13, Apr 27, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2015
    1 person likes this.
  2. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

Not gonna lie, I'm concerned about you IzakDavid13. I'm genuinely concerned about your health and well being.

1 person likes this.
  3. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

Lame ass thread is lame

4. jcee15

jcee15 Contributing Member

IzakDavid13 goes berserk.

5. Sir Geving

Sir Geving Contributing Member

6. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

They have been allowing the Mavs to complain to officials a lot this series. Barea was going after an official, and even last night, Reggie said someone like Barea shouldn't be allowed to talk to them that way.

As for Dirk going berserk, I say let them play on. I hate when officials call a technical for a player showing emotion. By letter of the law, it should be a technical, though. Now, if they call one on Houston for doing the exact same thing, that's where I have a problem. If you're going to call it, call it evenly.

Games 3 and 4 have been officiated well. Games 1 and 2 were pro-Dallas.

7. jcee15

jcee15 Contributing Member

Stop trying to derail this thread sir..

1 person likes this.
  8. SemisolidSnake

I sincerely do not get why he gets so many calls from the refs (aside from other forces at work). You'd think they'd all universally hate a guy that's screaming in their face about every single thing.

Makes me even more proud that we were lucky enough to have Hakeem Olajuwon in our franchise history. Legendarily talented but humble. Not a total jackass and/or a damn flopper. Just unadulterated brilliance.

1 person likes this.
  9. IzakDavid13

Call me lame, it doesn't worry me...but Dirks tantrums obviously affects the way refs are officiating the games.

Why do you think Harden can air swing at Dirk and he get 3 free throws?
    Because the refs don't want to be chewed out on national TV, then hammered by Big Bucks Cuban in the media, or via complaints to head office.

I'm not sorry. I love my team & I'm passionate.

After getting screwed over by the officials last year & in 2005, I'll hit the social media with everything I can to make sure our team gets a fair go.

1 person likes this.
  10. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

For your sake, I sure hope we don't draw the Clips next round.

2 people like this.
  11. IzakDavid13

Yeah OK, I admit...when it comes to my Rockets I have to learn to chill.

1 person likes this.
  12. yo

yo Contributing Member

It's not that you need to chill. Just don't blow things out of proportion and come off as petty and whiny (as this board devolves to particularly after a loss...) Otherwise, we should all be going berserk.

13. RayRay10

RayRay10 Houstonian

This.

You think the Mavs are bad...

14. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

LOL I'm just saying! Deandre & CP3 routinely throw full on toddler tantrums w/out repercussion. Pace yourself. ;)

15. Beardaholic13

Beardaholic13 Member

I think either way we will be seeing a lot of the OP...LA complain just as much as the mavs, and the spurs have ginobli DR. Flop himself...

16. IzakDavid13

You know, I was upset that we lost...but not even mad.
    We're up 3-1, coming home and dominated the game, except for that 10 minute stretch where we fired blanks and were in 'chuck mode' instead of 'Play the right way' mode.

Still Dirk gets away with too much in my opinion.

Rockets in 5...please God.

17. Beardaholic13

Beardaholic13 Member

I agree and support your claims 100% , sick of getting the short end of the stick every time, Refs should be held accountable , not only for their mistakes but how they are easily influenced...although they didnt officiate poorly, a tech has to be given when they disagree witheverycall and bark like they are talking to a teammate.
    Get that **** out of the way from the first Q we aren't in a high school game here

18. izeroi

izeroi Member

Add Ellis to the list. Everytime there is a call on him or one of the other mavs he throws his hands up and starts running around screaming. I can't believe the refs just let him act how he wants. He might as well throw himself on the floor and start rolling around

19. banzai

banzai Contributing Member

Who cares, this is a sign of a desperate team who is not gonna go anywhere past tomorrow. Let them do all their complaining etc... the league/refs will not reward this crap going forward... especially to a team riddled with controversy and on the decline... who's gonna want to watch the Mavs? Ratings will be better Clips/Spurs vs. Rockets.... if we wanna be real about it.

20. T.Mcgrady

T.Mcgrady Member

And I've never seen fans that b**** as much in a game we WON. Why do so many people want to turn this league into a p***y league? No fights, no emotion, just basketball? That's NOT what the NBA has been historically. Jesus.

We averaged around 15 more FT per GAME in games one and two, what the hell else do you want?

Are people seriously complaining about Dirk getting three free throws when Harden is averaging ~12 FT per game this series and Howard getting ~8? The officiating may now always be great but trust me, at least **** is even this series. We haven't had any calls like this: http://streamable.com/re46

Suck it up. I feel like people are already making excuses for if we lose this series. We are up 3-1. The Mavs WILL NOT win 3 more games in a row. Don't worry.