1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Dikembe Mutombo's Blog] Sorry for leaving the court in this way

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by BaiHua, Apr 23, 2009.

1. BaiHua

BaiHua Member

[​IMG]

Dear fans,

I know that each one of you were waked by the sad new of my injury during the 2 th game between the Houston Rockets and the Portland Blazers. I got hurt as soon as I entered the game. I felt on my back while I was trying to avoid Greg Odom. We do not know yet how bad is until I go back to Houston for more text.. I am sorry that I had to leave the game like that. I will write more after the MRI in Houston.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

Link

2. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

i wish you the best kind sir.

3. BaiHua

BaiHua Member

I will keep this thread fresh as soon as DEKE updates his blog :cool:

4. ClutchCityReturns

ClutchCityReturns Contributing Member

Dikembe deserves better translation.

5. BaiHua

BaiHua Member

I did not do the interpretation part. I just quoted the original message in English off his Chinese blog which I think it is pretty credible

6. ClutchCityReturns

ClutchCityReturns Contributing Member

I know you didn't translate it.

It just seems to me that, given the obvious grammatical and spelling errors (Greg Odom?), that it was possibly translated to Chinese and then back to English or something along those lines. Or maybe Dikembe is just a clumsy texter :p

7. verti89

verti89 Member

well its hard enough for me to text and i have normal hands. i cant imagine trying to hold a phone and text with hands that massive. maybe he hired an asian person to text for him