1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Did you not watch CP3 in 2018-2019?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rockets1897, Jul 12, 2019.

1. xtruroyaltyx

xtruroyaltyx Member

Don’t get the lower floor comments. Cp3 didn’t play in back to backs. Missed a chunk of games.

Harden pretty much got the team into the playoffs as the only star on the team.

The teams floor and ceiling have risen.

2. Sledge187

Sledge187 Member

Great post! It's nice to read something positive. It seems all trade now a days we have a ton of media/fans (not a big difference between either now a days) that complain about everything. I've gotten to the point that I no longer read comments. I'm close to pulling the plug on all forums. It's just not worth my time to read people's constant negativity. It's almost like when you see that clown Chris Broussard talking about championships.....

3. chievous minniefield

chievous minniefield Contributing Member

We let Paul sleepwalk through the entire regular season (not counting when he was hurt--again) so that we'd be spared the pain of another snapped hammy when it was least convenient.

Then he mostly was ass when we needed him most, anyway.

He never won when he was young and able. I won't miss him.

4. topfive

topfive CF OG

Nice job summing up the entire season in two sentences.

When I read it that way, I like the trade even more.

chievous minniefield likes this.
  5. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

If you thought Paul was bad last season wait until he's had another year to age. When NBA players lose it they lose it fast. Paul will not make it to the last year of his deal and will get bought out at some point

6. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

He's 3 1/2 years younger and has 4 years left on his contract. All players are different but if he breaks down at the same age it would be like having Paul this season with only one year remaining.

7. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

Lol yeah harden held cp3 back last year

8. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

Lol dwiva was clearly the cancer not harden