1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Did Clutchcrew really do this?

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by fakefan, Apr 14, 2004.

1. fakefan

fakefan Member

[ Maybe I should post this one on the feedback column, if so, please move this over ]

I am having hard time believe this, it is probably a makeup story, but I was watching lakers / gsw game and read a post in GSW forum, this post was also linked to yaoming.net:

http://forums.warriorsworld.net/main/msgs/622288.phtml

I do not think the clutchcrew banned the poster just for this post. On the otherhand, some bbsfan there question the openness of cc.net, what is your opinion on this?

"
    Some Yao fan posted a message welcome yao to bay area, got immediately banned in cc.net, I guess they are really scared:

-- Original Post ---

Fact sheet: playoff tix still available in Houston vs. Soldout every game in Oakland

The title says it all.

Yao, do you really think Houston is the place for you?

_Get yourself traded, by any means_

To the place that has the richest Chinese influence, the most authentic Chinese food, and most importantly, your loyalist fans, tons of them, packed in Oakland every game night cheering for you!

Just do it, do it for yourself.

--- End of the original post---
    "

2. smoothie

smoothie Jabari Jungle

we are gonna have a hard time fighting off the lakers and the warriors for yao.

if les yould open up his check book and bring in some good players to help us out we will have a much better chance at keeping him.

however, if we stay at 45-50 wins for the next couple of years he may chose to move. the goal is to turn us into a conteder (50+ wins) next year, and improve the year after that with a nice playoff run.

3. RocketForever

RocketForever Contributing Member

What kind of welcome do you expect to get if you go to another team's fan site and tell their star player to jump ship?

That's just idiotic.

4. keeley

keeley Contributing Member

if he was banned then I can't think of a any other reason than that we are very scared. So very, very scared.

5. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

If this is true...

I don't care.

6. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

This isn't the most welcoming board on the web. You can't come here and treat the place like an ESPN board and not get banned. Some people don't appreciate that; fortunately, those people don't get to post here. I don't doubt that Yao fans have been banned, but it was probably for being an abrasive troll.

7. BrianKagy

BrianKagy Contributing Member

Did we ban someone for being an *******?

DUH.

8. Austin70

Austin70 Contributing Member

Warriors world? That sounds like something from Super Mario...losers.

Props to the crew for being fair but not too nice, some people sign up just to mess around with people.

9. KaiSeR SoZe

KaiSeR SoZe Contributing Member

Finally....I was waiting for one of these idiots to get banned

Why post on a fan board? It's not like Yao specifically comes here...people do this to tick the other fans off

#9 KaiSeR SoZe, Apr 14, 2004
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2004
  10. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Well, we don't want to see someone come in here and start yapping about Yao leaving.

We will have him for at least 3 more years. As long as we bring in some better talent, or better-suited-for-Yao talent, then we should be OK.

Besides, Yao also knows he's got a lot to improve (stamina, both mentally and physically), and his game is still developing. So while he might think, We need a guard who can pass me the ball, he is certainly also thinking, I've got to make myself better, too.

Anyway, we already have worthless posters like myself. Who cares who else gets banned? :)

11. bnb

bnb Contributing Member

This is a very welcoming community for anyone who posts with a semblance of respect and intelligence. And the bar is not very high there either :)

Thanks admins, for trying to keep this place civil.

This is, afterall, a Rockets board, not a Yao board. That post deserved its fate.

Oh...

And Golden State Sux.

12. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Has fakefan been banned yet? ;)

13. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Glad that a-hole is gone. :cool:

14. fakefan

fakefan Member

I am still here.. gee easy, you make me fear. I think his post should be ignored/deleted, but to ban him just for that, i don't know.... i actually thought it was a makeup story.

what happened to the playoff tickets though?

15. HAYJON02

HAYJON02 Contributing Member

Should we make a bi-partisan commission to look in to this?

16. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

why do oakland warrior fans have such hardons for yao?

17. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

I don't give a rizats izass.

One less.....one less.....one less Yao-only-fan ya gotta worry about.