1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Dick Pics at Fox News

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Carl Herrera, Aug 4, 2017.

1. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

2. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Fox just sounds like the capital of sexual harassment. Countless women reaching settlements with the corp just this past year. Ailes offing himself, O'Reilly back to his gutter. Bolling is a piece of shitt, he would do something like this and then fall back on his "great values."

Nook and FranchiseBlade like this.
  3. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Glass houses...

[​IMG]

4. conquistador#11

it should be o.k. all women want dik pics.
    move on, it's a nothing hot dog.

grab em' by the pussay'

No Worries, Nook and FranchiseBlade like this.
  5. Torn n Frayed

Torn n Frayed Member

Man, I thought this was Dead related, I am dicksapoint...

6. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Finally I see what Twitter is good for: letting fools humiliate themselves.

7. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

suspended by Fox while the investigation continues.

Home of today's sexual predators sounds better than fair and balanced tbh

dobro1229 and peleincubus like this.
  8. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

LOL... note Bolling doesn't deny having any "inappropriate communications" nor does he deny sending any such communications (aka dick pics), but rather he doesn't recall it. I am a lot older than Bolling and due to thyroid problems my memory is not very good, but even I'd remember taking pictures of my junk and sending it to people. Guess he is more worried at being proven to be a liar in court than a perv...

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/3...ams-eric-bolling-in-blunt-response-to-lawsuit

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  9. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

fired. why does it surprise anybody though.

"Family values!"

10. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

11. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

Extremely sad when for kids of celebrities. They never ask to be in the spotlight. RIP.

Eric Chase Bolling, Son of Former Fox News Host, Dead in Reported Suicide
    [​IMG]
    Eric Chase Bolling, son of former Fox News host Eric Bolling, reportedly died on Friday night, shortly after Fox News announced it would be ending its relationship with his father. Multiple sources are now reporting the death as a suicide.

Eric Bolling’s son, who went by “Chase” on Facebook, was his only child. According to Chase Bolling’s Facebook profile, he was studying economics at the University of Colorado at Boulder.

Get Data Sheet, Fortune’s technology newsletter.

The death was first publicly reported by Yashar Ali, the reporter who investigated Eric Bolling’s alleged misconduct for The Huffington Post. Fox News host Sean Hannity appeared to confirm the death on Twitter soon after.

Multiple sources also confirmed Chase Bolling’s death to Mediaite, with one source citing the cause of death as suicide. TMZ is also now reporting the death as a suicide.

The elder Bolling’s departure from Fox News – effectively a humiliating firing – came after a flood of negative public scrutiny. A report by Ali in July alleged, based on interviews with more than a dozen sources, that Bolling sent sexually explicit images to female coworkers.

Fox News quickly suspended Bolling, a former commodities trader whose career in media began with business shows including CNBC’s Fast Money. He later became a cohost of The Five on Fox News, expanding his purview to politics.

Bolling’s alleged misconduct came during the tenure of Roger Ailes, under what has been described as a rampant culture of sexism at Fox News. Ailes’ tenure came to an end in July of last year, and a series of high-profile departures followed, including that of Fox’s leading host, Bill O’Reilly.

Ali, based on his reporting on the elder Bolling, said on Twitter that Eric Bolling was a devoted father. Many members of the news media from across the political spectrum also expressed their condolences on Twitter.

12. glynch

glynch Contributing Member

OMG it is enough to make me feel sorry for even the father, who I had never heard of.