1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

'Detail' Kobe on Harden

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Nivos, Mar 18, 2019.

1. Nivos

Nivos Member

Not sure if posted but a nice video of Kobe focusing mainly on Harden's playmaking abilities.
    Some nice points there

2. Jontro

Jontro Member

kobe will need to rethink his strategy. he'll need to dump harden and go detail house by the time playoffs come around.

Vivi, napalm06, waytookrzy079 and 7 others like this.
  3. opticon

opticon Member

That made my day.

4. cerophilik

cerophilik Member

Roxs-Redemption and ramotadab like this.
  5. Agent94

Agent94 Member

That was great. At 15:10 the give and go should be what they do when Harden is double teamed up high. I've noticed this a lot recently especially at the end of a close game. Teams will double Harden early and right past half court to get the ball out of his hands. He could make a pass to just about anyone and cut down the lane and the whole defense would be off balance. Instead he tries to dribble his way out of the double because he wants the ball and it usually ends badly.

6. cheke64

cheke64 Member

interesting that Kobe knows so much yet all he did was shoot and I'm not watching this middle school power point.

hakeem94 and CriscoKidd like this.
  7. waytookrzy079

waytookrzy079 Member

There IS a video of Kobe passing in this video tho. Might be the only pass ever, but it happened!

cheke64 and napalm06 like this.
  8. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

Lol we have seen him do the give n go...I think it's one of those plays they dont want other teams to see to often. It's in his bag. I've seen him pass it to Clint then cut n Clint drops a dime back door. So I know they already thought of it. It's a money play.