1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[2017 NFL Draft/1-12] Deshaun Watson

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by J.R., Apr 27, 2017.

?

Do you like the decision to trade up & select Deshaun Watson?

1. Yes

90.8%
  2. No

9.2%
  1. red5rocket

red5rocket Member
    Supporting Member

How long did it take you to do this?

Wolverrines, Joshfast and tmacfor35 like this.
  2. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Not long. The formatting is very simple and it makes more sense when I break it down bit by bit rather than writing the long answer at the end where the context could be misunderstood.

houstonstime likes this.
  3. Nimo

Nimo Member

Does everything on here have to be a long drawn out argument? Watson could throw for 400 yards and 3 TDs and we will be arguing all week about the pass he overthrew. He could be 2 for 20 for 5 yards and we will argue all week about how beautiful those two throws were.

Joshfast likes this.
  4. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I would love to put that first scenario to the test.

red5rocket and justtxyank like this.
  5. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

Hahaha now you know Bobby is the great talent evaluator. Once he dislikes a certain player he will go on and on about the flaws he sees. If he really likes a player, he will go on and on about how great they are.

As we all can see he's not a big fan of the youngster. So if dude does throw for over that mark, he's going to find away to dispute that notion. Example: their secondary is weak. Lol

showa13, red5rocket, Joshfast and 2 others like this.
  6. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

Dude you're one argumentative individual. This is why everyone ping you as a person that thinks he knows everything.

Joshfast likes this.
  7. Chilly_Pete

Chilly_Pete Contributing Member

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/09/19/deshaun-watson-could-make-things-interesting-in-new-england/

#1827 Chilly_Pete, Sep 20, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2017
  8. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

Honestly, had I been a mod on here I would have banned him for his attitude(not permanently). On several different occasions while making his point(see his long novel) he calls people pathetic or stupid and questions others intelligence because they don't agree with him. This is the same guy who put all his chips on Ryan freaking Mallet and now acts like a QB guru.

This crap got him banned at Battle Red Blog(good Texan forum) and he was brought up a few days ago on the forum for the same reason.

Make your point. Don't question people's intelligence. It's not cool.

9. houstonstime

houstonstime Member

I think this is what boosted my recent tiff with him. Honestly I agree with Bobby more than half the time. He even makes good points. But the way he makes those points are just hard to agree with most of the time. Not sure why he has to do it that way, all it does is get more people against him. The only other one that irks me is Mr. Clutch, he's basically Bobby but 100% negative all the time. O and don't get me started on FTW dude.

10. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

He makes intelligent points. He's a good poster 100%. I just have no tolerance for putting others down all the time.

I think all the above are trolling.

red5rocket and houstonstime like this.
  11. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

He also put all his chips on Brock Osweiler

12. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

If you guys are going to go at posters, make sure you @ them. I don't like secrets.

13. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

He reads and responds to everything

houstonstime likes this.
  14. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

Bobby is the real quarterback whisperer.

We are so grateful for his expertise...we are not worthy, we are not worthy.

He is a bit like the old DD. We get the point and don't need to hear it over and over again.

tmacfor35 and Mr. Clutch like this.
  15. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I wouldn't disrespect "everyone" by lumping them into that group but yeah, certainly some continue to push that narrative....and it's usually those who don't have a legitimate argument against what I'm saying.

Nah, that was just Tim being a b****, something that his actions after the fact have confirmed in full. I wouldn't blame the whole site for Tim's nonsense, he was just upset that at the time I was pretty much the only voice of reason suggesting that spending the first overall pick on Teddy Bridgewater would be a bad idea and as bad as people are about Watson right now, they were worse about Bridgewater. Me suggesting that he wasn't the next Aaron Rodgers was equivalent to insulting his child. It's okay though, I've accepted his shortcomings and I forgive him for them.

tmacfor35 and houstonstime like this.
  16. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

from a post in the game thread via JR

Bill Belichick on @deshaunwatson: "Can make all the throws. He's not running to slide. He's running to gain yards."

Hmm who knows more? Arguably the best coach of all-time or @Bobbythegreat

Htownballer38 likes this.
  17. noscrusir

noscrusir Contributing Member

Checked out of this thread about 10 pages back, expecting some nonsensical poo flinging over Deshaun Watson. After peeking in now, not disappointed in my decision.

tmacfor35 and Joshfast like this.
  18. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

You do know that he fluffs every opposing QB he's about to face right? Remember when he said this about Osweiler?

The fact that we know right now Watson can't make all the throws should matter more than Belichick fluffing an opponent's QB given his history of outright lying about those QB's.

19. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

2 things are for sure:

1. Bobby has way too much time on his hands
    2. Bobby has no friends....

Bobby do you need a friend?

1,2,3... NOT IT!

tmacfor35, TheRealist137 and Fulgore like this.
  20. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

LOL, your trolling is feeble and I think everyone understands why you resort to those antics, it's because you don't have anything intelligent to say on the topic of this thread. Given that you have nothing intelligent to say, it's probably for the best if you just remain silent. Anyway, just some helpful advice from your betters.