1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Democratic Senator Al Franken - Sex Accusations

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by bigtexxx, Nov 16, 2017.

1. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

You are still not being truthful. He clearly said Franken was wrong. The rest of your commentary about long-windedness is simply biased noise.

That said, there is an "ocean of difference" between what Franken did and what Moore and Trump are being accused of. Franken was accused of trying to kiss and photographing his hands over a sleeping woman's breasts. Moore is accused of sexually assaulting underage girls. trump was accused of sexually assaulting and sexually harassing 16 women. Any unbiased person would say all three men were wrong, but the second two men's actions were much worse.

You, on the other hand, appear to be giving the two other men a pass. Which speaks to your own beliefs about right and wrong and suggest your partisan biases are the cause.

2. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

these are key words in your rambling post...

they reveal your true beliefs and intentions

3. NewRoxFan

What revelation... that I believe all three men were wrong? That all three men violated women And that all three men are not worthy of representing people in our government?

Wonder if you have the integrity to contrast that clear statement with your own beliefs and intentions? Yea, doubt it.

4. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

im not a democrat and i hate the clintons. also, ive condemned all of the above people including franken in this very thread. have you ever condemned trump for bragging about sexually assaulting women? if you believe clintons accusers then why dont you believe trumps? if you believe weinsteins accusers then why dont you believe moores?

15 years of your posts tell us otherwise...this is possibly the biggest lie anyone has ever told in the entire history of clutchfans...believe me.

you are possibly the most biased, partisan poster on this entire board so you have no room to talk here.

#244 jo mama, Nov 18, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2017
  5. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/453844/al-franken-scandal-senate-gift-gop

FWIW, I'm not sure he's making contact with her in that photo, but when combined with her account of him forcing himself on her, it doesn't really matter, the photo adds credibility to her account of the other incident.

6. MexAmercnMoose

I don't think it should matter if he made contact or not, what he did in the picture was disrespectful not only to the woman but to her significant other/family as well. Remove all of them.

7. bigtexxx

You seem very triggered. Compose yourself.

8. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

I agree, but you see hundreds of photos of mock groping liked that from college parties all the time. It's offensive and juvenile, but I wouldn't say someone should resign over it (if that were the only thing).

9. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

You neglected to answer his very first question. Here it is for your reference:

"...have you ever condemned trump for bragging about sexually assaulting women?"

10. bigtexxx

Yes.

bobrek likes this.
  11. NewRoxFan

Hey, that was a surprisingly direct answer to the question: "...have you ever condemned trump for bragging about sexually assaulting women?" You know, you have posted so many things about Trump I may have missed or forgotten it. So I would sure appreciate it if you'd link to that condemnation. You were so decisive with you answer... I am sure it will be easy to find it...

12. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

13. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

"Trump accusers = no proof? Other than Trump's locker room boasting caught on the hidden mic?"

The minute you used 'locker room' to give his sexual assault comments a positive connotation spin is when you lost. BTW, you get upset when I use the word "****" as an interjection, and yet you dismiss Trump's use of the word "p***y" in describing sexual assault behavior as "locker room" talk. Think about that.

14. bigtexxx

lol you're unhinged

go hit the drive through beer barn in Lubbock and check back in tomorrow. You need some time away to gather yourself.

15. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

Again, you struggle with understanding and using the English language. I stated an absolute truth- you have explicitly criticized me for using profanity in an interjectory and adjectival context, yet dismiss the President of the United States' use of the same in a much more serious matter. That is not unhinged- unless your definition differs from the rest of the English-comprehending universe.

This is why nearly everyone here views you as a stunted cluck whose primary purpose on this board is stock character-level comedy relief (IOW, the town drunk called and he'd like his role back).

BTW, Lubbock did away with the beer barns several years ago when the county went from dry to wet. If you're going to use a lame (and geographically incorrect in reference to me) retort, at least get your facts right, princess.

#255 dandorotik, Nov 18, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2017
  16. dharocks

dharocks Contributing Member

Note that this is from 2003.

17. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

It seems like she was surprised and it was unexpected. It also looks like she kinda was pushing off at the very end but some soldiers stood up and blocked the camera from the complete kiss and what seems to be a slight push off.

For me, this video makes her allegations seem more credible.

18. dharocks

dharocks Contributing Member

Keep in mind that her allegations are from 2006. So this was three years before then (i.e., they had been doing the bit for three years already).

Nook likes this.
  19. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

20. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

I'm dumb enough
    I'm ugly enough

...and dog gone it people hate me