1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Dekker is proud that he's white...glad he's gone

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by jogo, Jun 15, 2018.

1. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

fify :cool:

2. acsorelle4

acsorelle4 Member

OP triggered SJW, and racist AF.

3. 1Deep

1Deep Member

Damn can Clutchfans please remain the one place I can go to avoid the racist/political B.S.

I can't even believe this thread is still breathing.

4. BackdoorHarden

I too, am proud to call you my bertharen, brothers.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. BackdoorHarden

This dude wearing a hoodie?

[​IMG]

6. ferrari77

ferrari77 Contributing Member

I don't think Dekker said anything wrong and this is much ado about nothing.... but you saying the above statement, you're either a millenial who doesn't know or care or didn't bother to research what led to black people making such statements about being a proud black man/woman.
    I mean...it's not as if for decades and more, they were made to feel as if they should be ashamed for their skin color and hate their skin color. So you have generations trying to pass on that it's nothing to be ashamed.
    Perhaps soon enough no one will need to regularly say how proud they are about their race but try to understand why they were saying that in the first place.

Anyway, shouldn't this thread be closed by now? Kind of a move along nothing to see here thread.