1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Dedicated Steve Basher got hung up

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by artificial, Dec 13, 2003.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. artificial

artificial Member

by Jeremy Foster (610 radio) last night. They're kind of overprotective to the ROX. Well, I don't blame them because 610 is a flagship ROX station right!? They didn't let me finish what I had to say. I was calling SF a bonehead and the team is not going anywhere with a lowBBIQ point guard. What's up with that??

2. darkwarrior

darkwarrior Member

3. artificial

artificial Member

The new ROX billboards are all disillusion. The team is just trying to jack up his value so they can trade him when the time is good. JVG can't be that dumb not to figure out SF is overly overrated. Wake up, ROX fans.

4. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

You probably made yourself sound like an idiot, no offense. I didn't hear you, but I've heard some of the crap that they have to deal with, and let's just say there is a difference between making a valid argument and point, and calling up and calling Steve a bonehead - probably not the ebst way to start your call.

5. artificial

artificial Member

I'm artificial.

6. gucci888

gucci888 Contributing Member

Im sure the guys at 610 really want to hear what some guy calling our players boneheads or whatnot. They probably hung up on you because you weren't giving a valid argument (I didn't hear it so I might be mistaken).

Steve Francis is not getting traded, period. The Rockets still have one of the better records in the league. We have the best defense in the league, we have improved treamendously since last year. We were on a 4 game winning streak (against 4 good teams), we lose to the defending world champs, and all of the sudden we suck so bad? We're not going to win all our games, but that doesn't mean we need to trade.

7. codell

codell Contributing Member

I heard it. He did sound like an idiot and deserved to be hung up on.

8. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

You know, I guess computer scientists and philosophers were right. There is no such thing as true artitificial intelligence.....

9. GladiatoRowdy

GladiatoRowdy Contributing Member

Yes there is. It is when a blonde dyes her hair brunette. :D

10. arno_ed

arno_ed Contributing Member

he artificial did you just call yourself a dedicated steve basher?? why are you are rockets fan? are you a rockets fan? if you are a dedicated steve basher, will you still bash him even if he plays good? have you never like steve's gaems? or just this year?

11. artificial

artificial Member

The one game that he had 11 assists...

12. TBar

TBar Contributing Member

Was it another brother who said it would be good news to many Steve Haters if he were to burn up in a car wreck??

I really feel lucky we have Steve- we did not have any talent in the back court for so long after Max and later Cassell left. I will not take Steve for granted -it is difficult to impossible to find a player like this without selling the farm in a fire sale...

Support Steve- do not hate him

13. artificial

artificial Member

Hate Steve, do not support him. SF is a disillusion, no substance. Just take a minute put your pot on the side and think what he has accomplished for this team.

14. jello77

jello77 Contributing Member

'

a couple years ago, without him, we lost 15 games in a row. we were something like 2-20 without him.

obviously, we don't need steve. :rolleyes:

15. Coach AI

Coach AI Contributing Member

Why are you all feeding the troll?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.