1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[deals] texas theme parks discount

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Mr. Brightside, Mar 6, 2008.

1. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

I'm personally not planning on visiting any theme parks soon, but I saw this deal posted on Slickdeals which could be useful to you guys with kids/families.

http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthread.php?sduid=0&t=761733

http://www.ttia.org/park/order.html

Six Flags Over Texas – Arlington: $26.50
    Hurricane Harbor – Arlington: $17.00
    SeaWorld – San Antonio: $32.00
    Six Flags Fiesta Texas – San Antonio: $26.50
    Splashtown Waterpark – San Antonio: $14.00
    Space Center Houston – Houston: $10.25
    Splashtown Waterpark – Houston: $17.50
    Natural Bridge Caverns (Adult): $10.50
    Natural Bridge Caverns (Child): $7.00

2. aeroman10

aeroman10 Contributing Member

I looked online and if you buy the tickets online at sixflags.com then they are just $29.99 and this site is selling them for $26.50 but if you purchase though sixflags.com then you can print the tickets right away and not have to wait for them to be shipped.