1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Darius Miles first pick in draft?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by JuanValdez, Jun 28, 2000.

Tags:
  1. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

If NJ wants to pick Darius Miles, they should trade their #1 to Chicago for the #4 and #7. In my opinion, they'd be fools to pass on a sure-fire career star in Martin for the potential of one in Miles.

------------------
    http://www.gaffordstudios.cjb.net/

2. Kdog

Kdog Member

On ESPN's draft page I just read that
    New Jersey is thinking about taking miles.
    Question? Considering that Vancover is
    almost a lock to take Swift with their
    pick, what do you think the chances of the
    Rockets or anyone for that matter has of
    moving up to take Martin? Or do you think
    the clips would jump at the chance to get
    Martin?

------------------

3. Dennis2112

Dennis2112 Contributing Member

I heard a report that said " KMart may need more surgery." Now I thought NJ doctors looked him over and said he was fine. Could that have been a smokescreen? [​IMG]

the actual quote was :

ESPN's Dick Vitale still believe the Nets will keep their choice and take Martin. ''I'm hearing Martin may need further surgery on his leg,'' Vitale says, ''but the Nets will still take him No. 1.''

Orlando would definitely take a chance on him. If he slips down to them.

------------------
    Houston Rockets Forever!!
    In Rudy We Trust