1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Danuel "Rambo" House Highlights...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by bleedroxred79, Mar 12, 2019.

1. bleedroxred79

bleedroxred79 Member

2. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

it finna go dine, htine

3. lionaire

lionaire Member

Green-House effect back baby

4. Voltik

Voltik Member

You forgot but none of ClutchFan members, unfortunately have forgotten or ever will.

Thanks for another reminder.

5. DarkHorse

DarkHorse Contributing Member

Who is this guy, anyway? Never heard of him.

fryjol7 and MC31B like this.
  6. xtruroyaltyx

xtruroyaltyx Member

Had no idea Payton was a viper

7. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

Ding ding ding..his 3 is not what makes him good on this team....its his ability to attack on the drive n athletic ability. I guy that dont just have to stand around waiting on harden. U got 5 guys now harden house Austin cp3 n Gordon that can get thier own shot....I DONT THINK PEOPLE UNDERSTAND HOW HUGE THAT IS. Had to put it in caps lol

dragonwill, rhee, vlaurelio and 3 others like this.
  8. elmotsangtt

elmotsangtt Member

It is a good news. House makes Shampert obsolete

jeevinesh likes this.
  9. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

House is a folk hero after a handful of games. I'm glad House is back too, but some of you guys are embarrassing yourselves.

10. RocketsFido

RocketsFido Member

Houston KD.

Sign this guy to a max.

rhee and ramotadab like this.
  11. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Do you know that extreme folk hero Mario Elie (who inspired this website) scored zero points in Game 2, 4 and 7 of the '94 Finals v the Knicks, with 6, 5, 4 and 2 points in the others, playing just 11 mpg.

Lesson learned...anyone who can provide 11+ real minutes vs the Warriors is worth it, and he's currently our 7th best player, with Rivers being more important only when Paul is injured.

12. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

How dare you invoke the spirit of Mario Ellie. You're better than this heyp.

roslolian likes this.
  13. elmotsangtt

elmotsangtt Member

We can win 6 more points each match

14. roslolian

roslolian Member

Do you know House has only 1 game where he scored double digits against the Warriors while GG has 2 games where he scored double digits against the Warriors? If anyone deserves to be called this year's Mario Ellie it has to be Gerald Green who has been here day 1 contributing without any complaints or drama.

Saying House is better than Austin freaking Rivers wtf I looked up his stats Rivers still put up better stats than House's "historic" run.

Comparing Mario Ellie to a GLeague 2 way who only played 25 games, my goodness. Let me guess if House plays a whole season he is gonna be the Rox's 3rd best player of all time behind Hakeem and Harden? 1/4 of the season played he is already on the level of the best role players in Rocket history multiply that by 4 his jersey is gonna be retired after this season SMH.

15. Le$$

Le$$ Member

[​IMG]

fryjol7 likes this.
  16. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

I didn't compare him to Mario Elie. I just stated facts about the '94 Finals.

I'm sorry the melodrama of Morey and House negotiating a contract has disturbed you so much. I hope you will now root for the man Morey just signed, and not hold any grudges, and take solace in the fact you can still root for House not to get paid this summer.

17. roslolian

roslolian Member

Right you didnt compare him to Mario Ellie at all, thats why you posted about Mario Ellie in a thread about Danuel House and said "lesson learned somebody who can provide 11 mins against the Warriors is worth it".

Did Mario Ellie ever play against the Golden State Warriors? No? Then what has the first two statements have to do with each other?

But you are right, you never mentioned anything about House. "Anyone" can literally mean anyone we don't know if you are referring to Harden, Hakeem, EG, Fertita. It could be anyone you were just talking about the old days.

I mean here you are just dropping random facts in a Danuel House thread. My bad for assuming you were talking about Danuel House in a Danuel House thread you are right I am disturbed by House I am assuming people were talking about him in a Danuel House thread.

MrButtocks likes this.
  18. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Literally this guy could be the next Gilbert Arenas a guy out of nowhere that becomes a star player.

DD

Jontro and Realjad like this.
  19. TheRealAllpro

TheRealAllpro Morey only fan

He would be a Rocket but he can’t shoot the 3...like nun (25.5%)

But he is as good as of a defender a point can hope to be (averages 3.0 spg) is elite perimeter rebounder (8.1rpg) above average playmaker (6.1 apg) great at the rim for a guard (53% on twos)

20. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Wait till we get to the finals in april