1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

DAMN!!!

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Rocketman95, Jan 27, 2000.

1. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Since I've spent my savings on the NBA League Pass, and have probably watched exactly ZERO non-Rockets games, I decided to watch a little last night (I didn't hurt that Drew, South Park were reruns, and the reruns of Simpsons and Seinfeld weren't all that great...I take that back, the grease epidsode is great, all Simpsons are great, but I digress).

I looked at the schedule, and decided that I would monitor three teams' games for the rest of the season, and keep those of you who don't like to read box scores updated.

The first game was the Suns. They won.

The second game was the Sonics. They should have lost. They won. On a last second 3 by The Rifleman.

Damn!

Minnesota was off.

Those are the three teams. If we can keep playing like we have been, I still believe we have a chance. The Sonics really don't impress me. Whenever they lose, they revert to calling each other names. They don't seem to get along to well. Hopefully they will self-destruct.

Oh well, if Hakeem is out, and I have a bad feeling about the tests, I don't think we have to worry about playoff positioning.

------------------
    Is it any coincidence that we are the only team mentioned in the national anthem?

I didn't think so!